Squeaking/Knocking noise.. under the car ?

Centre hanger is a crap design. Some have run with jubilee clips holding the collar to the exhaust for many miles as am I at present. I also have an exhaust clamp around mine.

Get it on the ramps and you'll see the problem. When mine started doing it I popped into the local National 'cause I thought I'd lost a rubber and he put the clamp on for free. I then added the jubille clips.

Starting to creak again now, so must need tightened up.

Ray

i too have a weird noise from the n/s/r of my car, tho I can only hear it when the window is open and going over bumpy road. It sounds like brake pads lose in the carrier, but its not that as the noise is still present when braking. I am also using a jubilee clamp on the rear of the centre exhaust hanger, but even if I shake the exhaust, I cannot replicate the noise. I have discovered a slight rattle from one of the 2 trims around the exhaust outlets on the rear box, but its going on the ramps at work tomorrow, so I'll have a nose around!