Too low-not low enough!

LupoMainiac1000

Hi there, just fitted my janspeed lowering springs and shocks, main problem ive got is that they aere only meant to be 35mm yet my arches practically sitting on my front tyres yet my backs are only just lower? am i gonig mad? or have i missed something? fitted them myself with help from a mate, i think the front right is actually slightly lower then the other side too :(

Im confused, tired and very mucky! any ideas?

Also how does the lupo pick up so much dirt?!!

dont think so, took them off the old ones and put them back in. Gonig to get my bushes fitted on wednesday as i cant do them myself and ill see if the guy has any ideas as im totally stumped! ive got a nose down ar5e up look going on!

it may sound obvious but you sure you got the front springs on the the front and vice versa, there really is only one way to do it. as for the car listing there will inevitably be a small difference due to the offside being heavier, you can expect about 5-10mm difference between them but that would be barely visible to the eye.

you should measure under the highest point of the wheelarch before and after to check.

Hey guys, not sure how many of you there are left but does anyone still run on the standard wheels and springs? if so any chance anyone could measure the arch to centre of alloy for front and back for me? i would like to compare them plus the company wants to know the difference as it thins they have sent the right ones,

Phase, i realise they need to settle, however unless they are gonig to settle about 40mm higher than they are the now ive got a prob! currently on full lock stationary the tyre misses the arch by a few mm and the front end is rock solid on the move. I like the idea of weighting the back down! lol