New From the norteast (if thats a good thing?) lol

LupoKev

hello. :D

as above from the northeast near middlesbrough, only 17 and learnin to drive but already got a lupo, not inteneding to do much as could come back and cost me in insurance :( bad times

haha, i got a quote for a 1.0 without alloys and one with. 400 quid difference! you can drop it about 40 mil safely insurance wise, plus your tints or whatever as long as they're legal. you're allowed so much ICE to a certain cost without it affecting your premium too, maybe worth a wee look into!

what is it you've got? 1.4?

Hello from Hartlepool. :)

you can drop it about 40 mil safely insurance wise, plus your tints or whatever as long as they're legal. you're allowed so much ICE to a certain cost without it affecting your premium too, maybe worth a wee look into!

You have to tell them about ANY modification. No matter how small the drop or how light the tint; you should tell them.

There's usually a limit on the ICE, but I think you're still supposed to tell them what you've got.

cheers for the friendly welcomes guys :D

its a 1.4, thanks for the heads up about the mods aswell B)

what lupo was your old lupo like?

There's usually a limit on the ICE, but I think you're still supposed to tell them what you've got.

I'm with Admiral and i don't have to tell them unless the audio goes above £750 i believe, however, as Phil said, tell them about any modifications to be safe.

hello. :D

as above from the northeast near middlesbrough, only 17 and learnin to drive but already got a lupo, not inteneding to do much as could come back and cost me in insurance :( bad times

im 17 too m8 and from newcastle :D

aww with the car bra and black TT comps?

think you where behind me near asda one time lol

nice car.

Ha no that wasnt me :)

but i know who the lad is...its a mate of a mate...

this is mine but i sold it 2 weeks ago

DSC00095.jpg

DSC00096.jpg

DSC00103.jpg

ah fair, a couple my mates live in norton soo am often about there.. but saying that mines an arosa not a lupo:(

Yeh sorry thats what i meant!

ill have a look out for you!

im currently in a clio. reg is sumin ny51

Yeh sorry thats what i meant!

ill have a look out for you!

im currently in a clio. reg is sumin ny51

fair enough mate yeah. im in my arosa during week.. ends in UXB (unxploded bomb;) ) but on a weekedn am usualy in my dads volvo c30!.. all keep an eye out thoguh, jus gis a flash or wave if you see me