yes, yes i think i would sell my soul

Unheard

How could you want more, that is quite possibly the best invention ever ever.

A quad-bike with a turbo charged Subaru Impreza WRX STi engine that weighs only 530 kg. The power-to-weight ratio is 434hp per tonne

Can you think of anything else that would make sheep farming a tempting career path :D

In reality this thing has no practical application and that's what is so cool about it. It was created just for the sake of creating something that is

insanely fun.

:lol:

bless that little car, if i didn't kill it, it would probably kill me!

i was offered another one last night, proper OE G40, 1800 quid... fresh charger, white.. oof :wub:

do it!

i never had a go of your last one :(

How could you want more, that is quite possibly the best invention ever ever.

It's Impreza running gear in a spaceframe with handlebars. Dedicated fabrication, but hardly inventive. The bloke couldn't get type approval for use on the road, it's that bad.

Can you think of anything else that would make sheep farming a tempting career path :D

The guy 50-odd year old guy that built it is a Kiwi, sheep farming is the ONLY career path.

In reality this thing has no practical application and that's what is so cool about it. It was created just for the sake of creating something that is

insanely fun.

You've got me there :lol:

HAHA with all respect to the bloke would you approve that for road use. You can hardly say its for shop runs. OK hun you wanted to go down the shops,

hop on. Na its ok billy i think i will walk again :lol:

Its my kind of thing, its up there with the 7.2L V8 mini

Youtube Video ->

Don't see the point. Doesn't have the power-to-weight of an average sports bike, and the bloke is obviously scared ****less to give it any kind of power, he's just coasting round all of the corners. It seems half way between a quad a go-kart, and not as good as either.

Mini looks stupid, he's hardly even moving and he still can't keep it on his side of the road.