TDI TUNING BOX

M Bizzle

Yep, A resistor in a fancy box. Don't bother...

Come up to us, We're currently doing a special offer on custom remapping for the 1.4TDI and 1.9TDI's £299 inc VAT !

Plus you'll get far better results!

• 2 weeks later...
Yep, A resistor in a fancy box. Don't bother...

Come up to us, We're currently doing a special offer on custom remapping for the 1.4TDI and 1.9TDI's £299 inc VAT !

Plus you'll get far better results!

Can you tell me the post remap output on a 1.4 TDi Lupo, both BHP and torque, also when are you doing the deal until? Thank you

I think the deal price is an on-going thing for most of this year.

Generally the remap will put the car upto 100bhp and 175lb/ft but as every car is different, theres always a posibility you could get a little more from it!

They just end up adding more fuel. The advert will say on it somewhere "add more fuel = more power". It doesn't really work like that.

Next time your behind a new Derv Astra (I say that car as i've seen it) watch as they boot it. Loads of black smoke will come out the back. If it was standard hardly any would come out. That's down to it over fueling.

Me and Sleeky ran our Lupo/Arosa TDI's on Northampton motorsport's rolling road with the cheep tuning boxes on, They both pulled around 89bhp which is an improvement on standard. However mine would behave oddly in hot weather with the tuning box on, and Sleeky ended up having a shed load of issues with his fuel pump etc. which cost an arm and a leg to get fixed!