Sullys seat arosa!

Sully!

bought this a few month ago... paid 2500 for it, 1 previous owner (an old women) who had it from new. its in pretty good knick, theres a small scracth on rear bumper and a couple small ones on the edges of the door where its hit gatepost or in car park when opening door.

i havent realy done an awful lot to it yet, had the wheels powder coated and put a new head unit in, iv been planning on spending abit of time and money on it now after been saving for abit.

planning on lower 40mm with in the next few weeks.

heres few pictures iv took recently anwyays

20052009028.th.jpg

wheels before powder coating

21052009030a.th.jpg

wheels after powdercoating (need a wash like)

dereged.th.jpg

deregedfront.th.jpg

22052009036.th.jpg

07062009001o.th.jpg

16052009011s.th.jpg

after a camping trip with some of my mates, alot of weight in the back going by the picture!

any body have any thoughts or ideas?

ill keep it posted with any updates or improvements

Tobes - Sully

Cool arosa,

lowering her 40mm will put it at the height it should have come out the factory,

maybe change to rear lights to lupo ones, (unless you like them)

hahah yeah fair point, how ever im going that height cause it takes out the comedy suspension and althoguh sounds daft, my mam works in insurance and obv has got me a good deal and obv she says i have declaire iv lowered it, and i think shes been able get a decent deal if iv only gone to 40 mm

regarding the lights, yeha i doo prefer the lupo ones but dont mind the arosa ones, consentrating on gtting ride height sorted at mo

Looks nice dude.

The lowering will make it spot on :D

cheers bud

• 1 month later...

a little up date on this. havent done an awful lot... debadged the rear end, did have a sun strip put on until i got pulled for it! have been in talks with a guy to have the bonnet and roof vyniled in a red and black chequered flag.

currently in process of shopping around for some coils or springs to lower it.. trying to hang on for abit thoguh so can get them off my parents for my bday at end august..

few new pics here, thoughts?

24072009015.jpg

after a little wash

29062009007.jpg

parked up in carpark at work

that looks awesome

that looks awesome

cheers bud

I like the roof, not too sure on the bonnet,

the arosa looks a really clean example :)

cheers, i kinda took the chance on the bonnet, wasnt sure howd it look. im fairly happy with it but know what you mean! it needs good wash havent washed it this week cause gota let it all dry on roof and bonnet proply frist!

it looks like Dennis the Menace on wheels ! :)

haha, its a fair comment!

• 2 months later...

havent realy posted in a long time, how ever iv made a few changes since the last post.

iv changed all springs for -40mm, but after karting around an extremely heavy tool box around for two weeks jus after changing the springs, it looks as though the back has settled abit lower (around 60mm).

I also realised the chequer's was to much on the bonnet aswell as the roof so that's come off the bonnet! changed rear lights for lupo lights and put HID's up front too!

weather hasnt been best of late and have struggeled to get any decent pictures realy, but should have some uploaded in next few days to show the car of late..

Edited by Sully!

• 1 month later...

its off init:P?

had a machine polish today and had the scratches and stone chips covered up. found a local place which supposidly make custom bonnet bras for all vehicles, so hopefully, it'l be supporting a bonnet bra soon!

its off init:P?

had a machine polish today and had the scratches and stone chips covered up. found a local place which supposidly make custom bonnet bras for all vehicles, so hopefully, it'l be supporting a bonnet bra soon!

cannot wait,,,shal we go down on wednesday before meeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!?