Alton Towers -- The pictures! (56k warning)

Fyggy

Ello all,

Well I just about made it back after a totally mad night with all the CL

guys biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Tho I think my liver may have not been so lucky... LOL

Here are my piccies:

atlupo%20001.jpg

Chef John's culinery skills along with Fran & I's wine plus a wee news

agents 8)

atlupo%20002.jpg

Will, Ross (Rep Lup Gti), Emma, Fran & Swanny around our big table biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

atlupo%20003.jpg

An arm (?), Emma, Max (LoudLupo), Sarah (YLC) & Tigz

atlupo%20004.jpg

Swanny, John & Ruth arriving back :wink: & Jo

atlupo%20005.jpg

Ross's and my phone doing rudi toots laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

atlupo%20006.jpg

After the first round of Aftershock :?

atlupo%20007.jpg

I have nooooo idea where that hat came from LOL!

atlupo%20008.jpg

Blue + red aftershock = ....

atlupo%20009.jpg

Giant Fosters takes over world!

atlupo%20010.jpg

Sarah hunting her prey (Max) tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

atlupo%20011.jpg

Cheeeeesey grins biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

atlupo%20012.jpg

Fran tucking into the Skips!

atlupo%20013.jpg

Bit thin ontop there John?! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> (joking!! 8) )

atlupo%20014.jpg

Max looking fetching in my coat :?

atlupo%20018.jpg

Crazy sh*t!

atlupo%20019.jpg

In a brothel?! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

atlupo%20020.jpg

Ross, Tigz & Max

atlupo%20021.jpg

LOL

atlupo%20023.jpg

Aaannnnd the morning after !! Group shot!

`L-R`: Ruth, John, Sarah, Tigz, Fran, Swanny, Ross, Will, 'borrowed' road sign (bad Ross laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> ), Me (kat), Paul and Jo biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> wi my loop in the background biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

atlupo%20024.jpg

Very fitting sign for Will 8)

atlupo%20025.jpg

Zee Loops (minus a couple, couldn't get all in shot :? ) smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Top night! Thanks to everyone for a good night and making me feel so

welcome. Great to meet everyone biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

And extra special cheers to John the man! You are the organising king laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I look forward to the rest of the guys pics once they get home tomo biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Also please see tother thread:

http://forum.clublupo.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=5484

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, what can i say!!??

The mintiest weekend i have probably ever had, Pics r awesome Kat!

Friday night:-

Got trashed on After shock (that stuff is evil) and then went for a walk (bad move) ended up nicking a road sign and walking miles with it to get it back too base!!!

Saturday:-

Alton towers was ace but a little sketchy at first lol.

Night:-

someone decided to buy 5 bottles of vodka (doh) and set a pact to drink the fridge and contents of the bottles dry!!! (another bad move)

went to bed around 3ish i think but not to sure???

woke up this morning with a mega headache.

Shout outs.

Kat for being a cool newbee and coming to the towers piss up ( she is my long lost twin lol)

everyone for a mint time!!

Will for being a pedestrian. hahaha

And remember that there are things u might regret or are ashamed of that have happened over the last weekend but just take a minute to reflect about the good times and you will some forget about all the bad *****!!!! lollololo

Laters Rossco! x

ok Its gonna take me ages to sort the pics out, but just got home so thought Id say ello before collaping into a heap on the floor.

Big thanks to John for finding such a great house, coolest place Ive ever stopped in!

Good to meet you Kat, shame you could only stay the night, as Saturday night turned into a bit of a session to say the least.

We were mixing the Vodca at the dineing table while Paul was cooking the tea!

That carried on till 2am when we ran out of Vodca (5 bottles between 5 people!!) went to bed at 3:15am for 5 mins before Max called my phone and got us back up again as they'd found half a bottle Vodca in the fridge!

Later found out in was Kat's so thanks mate, it was great! hehe

Dropped to bed around 4:15am.

Thanks everyone for a great weekend, one of the best ever.

Defo some bad points, but the good times spoke for themselfs!

Pics to follow...

PML! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

ohh god errrr anyway guys ive been home about an hour now (and am single again - surprisingly, these club lupo weekends tend to put me off the boyfriend i bring).

i have to say, these weekends that im away with you lot just seem to push things to the extreme - and they are getting extremer - ive come away with a bruised hip, aching legs, lump on head where i knocked it on somethin and a lovely red mark on the arm (also hung my head in shame at several points this weekend)

was great to meet kat, jo and ruth for the first time - PAUL your bringing her again!

thanx to andi and emma for letting me sleep on their top bunk last night - yes ahem i needed a bed by the toilet incase i was sick

thanx again to max and will for providing hours of entertainment - ahh things just aint the same without you two biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

BIG thanks to john for organising this all - something tells me he wont do it again

thanks everybody for making it such an odd weekend

p.s. max can you email me the pics please - you know the ones - i want it as my avatar tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Well, what can i say? FUNNY!

80% of the weekends antics should never be repeated. What goes on tour stays on tour.lol Think i was laughing from start to finish. The worst bit of the weekend was going to Alton towers, and that was good.

Got some great photos :shock: :shock: They will be on tommorow (unless anyone wants to bribe me; Sarah? Fran? biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> )

Bossman, once again, thanks for organising it. I know the others can get a little rowdy at times but i tried to calm them down a bit. lol Will they let us back?

For once it wasnt me playing bass at stupid o'clock. Feel quite sensible. It was great to see everyone again, and good to meet you Kat biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> If you thought we drank on fri Kat, that was just the warm up!

Sooo glad i remembered the boom box getto blaster thing, that livened things up a touch. Cant think of much more to say at this moment, other than work tonight sucked. Didnt do anything but jabber to people!

Apologies to everyone that came into contact with me, anyone that i shouted down the phone at, the local pub etc etc.

hey peeps, thanx 4 makin me feel welcome in ur club thingy, i had a great 1st lupo meet weekend wit u lot. mad as u all r i think ur great. it was soo good to meet so many new ppl and i suppose ive got paul to thank for that. sorry if i done owt stupid sat nite, cant seem to remember alot, lol. y did i go bed at 5 in the mornin, someone please tell me, neway tnanx again an hope to c ya again soon (if paul lets me!) peace Jo x

Hiya Jo

Good to meet you mate, you've gotta come to the next one, I dont think you did anything to be ashamed of, but I wouldnt like to say how it was 5am when you went to bed as Ive no idea how I managed to stay alive with you all.

Andi.

i think jo and will went a little bit after us max but i dont think it was long

vague recollections bring back memories of 4 am

@john - apologies made, obv not happy but what can you do, it happened, theres no turning back of the clock now

Well we all know that was a load of bollox fran!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(i swear Max was still hammered when we were in the pub on sunday afternoon!)