STOLEN: 2001 Lupo gti

Dan_F

^ Yes it is. Get her to ring back the Police Station it was reported to and they should be able to provide it.

Defcon - do you use the joyous IRIS system too? :lol:

Dont think so, we have IBIS, but no IRIS that I can think of! Whats it for?

Pretty much everything! Like a mini PNC (or a regional PNC) is as close as I can put it, occurence/person/address/vehicle/property/business search, receive tasks via it, link reports to it, etc. It's also known as NICHE.

Not sure if West Yorkshire use it. It's pretty complicated and long winded if you need to use it. It's a good system, but relies purely on the people inputting data on to it, and as you can imagine, a PC at 2am through a nightshift, you can make mistakes...

Well good news, the car has been found, and seems to be ok. It was left in a housing estate in Bradford, stereo ripped out, but the rest of the car seems to be ok. They have finger prints from the car too. Just hoping the car is all fine

Excellent news. Will it now be recorded as stolen/recovered or not?

@Liam, yes we have it, I know it as Niche, but we have Corvus too, which pretty much does the same thing, but with nicer colours!

Excellent news. Will it now be recorded as stolen/recovered or not?

@Liam, yes we have it, I know it as Niche, but we have Corvus too, which pretty much does the same thing, but with nicer colours!

Good question. As its not been claimed for and there is no damage I would hope not but i'm not sure, will see.

Thanks :) Not sure if its just a bunch of idiots taking it for some fun, or something more organised like when they stole the golf.

my best mates sister has a brand new astra vxr nd her house has been broken in to 8 times ny the same people trying to find the car keys and ship the car to belgium i believe worth alot over there

set of f**kin p**ks if u ask me need shootin or as said before running over when caught grr

• 4 weeks later...

Well, a few things have happened since I last posted but I been super busy and not updated it, sorry guys !

Here's what happened, basically while the car was stolen (was only a few days) the insurance company had sent the settlement money out without letting her know, so when she was ready to get the car back, as they had already sent the money, they coulnd't take it back so they had to keep the lupo. She decided in the end that she would keep the money that they'd valued the car at and bought another car. A real shame it was stolen but it wasn't driven too far and there was no damage only a stolen stereo I was told. The car was found left in a housing estate and they never did catch anyone. All happened rather quickly really :huh: !