Alton Towers - The Essentials

bossjohnc

meeeeeeeeeeeeeee im on 02 (well until they cut me off for not paying my bill)

wow hot shower too, can this get any better???

im bringing my scarf gloves and hat tho cos i have a feeling it may get a bit cold!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont worry boss, always do. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I was gonna suggest to use a man for heating - gtma n all that lol

just give us a shout if your feeling chilly biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> :roll:

The legs are fine, well as fine as they were before!?!

I shall be doing whatever max is suprisingly enough tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> (well maybe slightly more quietly though).----hhmmmm didn't really think that comment through :oops: ----

The avatar should be savoured as a classic, there wont be another one like that for around 10 months and 19 days!!

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

im bringing 2 bottles of cheap wine and my usual supply of reef....the bloke is bringing a crate of some sort of lager or other (yessss i have a man who can drink!)

hehehe i got a bottle of barcardi in my stash down here... nick sum coke from home when i come bk

@ross... dont u have sum of the really strong stuff... that evaoprates when u take the lid off...

Yes Ross, now your talking. Bring a red one, we can always get more for the sat night if need be though. I'll bring a crate of lager (or 2).

Might take it a bit easier this time and try and remember stuff.lol

Just to check, are there any houses nearby? Or any vr6 owners? Or can i be on top form?!!

Max + top form = remembering stuff => I think not

Red aftershock will no doubt aid our ability to remeber stuff, lets all take a bottle each, we can wash it down with vodka redbulls, and lager.

and you can garanty after that lot there will be house full of VR6 owners next door wanting to join in the party:)