My white 1.4S

Tdub

come on our team at dubs by dan

updates please lol

:P

Hey Ricky,

Long time no speak ;) Erm, I dont have many updates at the moment. As you know Ive slammed it on its ass! The rims are on and just cleaning it up really. There is smoothing going on at the moment at Dubz By Dan for the other tailgate I have got which will be swapped for the one on at the moment. This is more than likely going to be finished over the winter along with smoothing the bumpers and colour coding them, possibly debadging the grill (not sure on that yet) and then next year I will be looking at the interior a bit more and making a few changes ;)

Current picture :

loop.jpg

Awesome lupo matey, Saw you at GTI festival and then at London volksfest! Was impressed how clean the car was both times. How did the show and shine go on both occasions?

Hey, thanks :) It is quite a clean car and was pretty impressed when I got it at how clean it was really. A few things needed a little tlc but then with age most do dont they.

I got a top ten trophy at Volksfest Sunday, was well chuffed :)

You should have come and said hello

Tracey

• 6 months later...

I thought Id update my thread as I havnt done it in a while.....

Ive made some small changes to my Lupo over the winter.. Side repeaters have gone and have been replaced with clear ones and bulbs, Aerial has gone and been replaced with a smaller black one (yesterday). I have also had the bumpers colour coded and the tailgate is currently being done, brake light removed, handle gone and badge so more pics to come yet :D

PICT00302.jpg

PICT00312.jpg

PICT00382.jpg still has the rear yellow bumper on LOL

PICT0046.jpg

PICT00512.jpg finished from the front ....

PICT00522.jpg and from the back......

Thanks guys, I do agree it did look awesome in that pic, Its my fave pic of it but it was time for a change and it will look just as good once finished :D

Tracey :P

Edited by Tdub

I really appriciate your comments, Its nice to hear some constructive comments. Fortunately I like it even more the way it is, and I did love it with the black.

Tracey

Fortunately I like it even more the way it is

Tracey

At the end of the day, thats all that matters!

I think if you got the top and bottom grill bits that are currently black platic sprayed gloss black that could look really smart :) and some new, fresh number plates!

Numberplaes are on order ;)

Interior is still the same, nothing has changed in there yet..... Im finding it hard to make my mind up... so I think that will be A while :(

Thanks guys

Tracey