My white 1.4S

Tdub

Hey,

This is my white Lupo, 1.4s brought from Nerdy Neal off here.

Since I have had it, just under a month I have removed the side trim, colour coded the bit over the dials and the engine cover. It has also been decked!!! Anyone in essex wanting theirs lowered then look up Dan @ Dubz by Dan. (Link in Signature).

I am a bit undecided on wheels at the moment, had some in mind then found out the manufacturer no longer had any in the UK and importing them is too much hassle. So watch this space.

P4120746-1.jpg

Photo0358.jpg

P4110732.jpg

P4130753.jpg

P4110735.jpg

Photo0364.jpg

Photo0365.jpg

Photo0357.jpg

P4110731.jpg

Edited by Tdub

Hello darlin, long time no speak!!!

Hope your well. I hear that you have one too, see this is where it starts getting exciting :D Thats as long as yours doesnt end up like the van, sorry couldnt resist muhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Yeah well he would probably disagree with you lol, hope to see you soon

Trace

Edited by Tdub

Nice lookin loop m8 ;)...just bought myself one in white 2 hehe :P

I've seen a set of wheels that would look sex on your lupo :wub: ...planning on gettin them on mine hopefully

Untitled45210.jpg

Now Im not a great fan of BBS's (dont shoot me) but I do really like them. With mine being white they would really suit it. So they are going to look just perfect on yours. Unfortunately with me being a woman and pretty much indecisive I have not yet got any rims on mine. I had trouble with the first set I chose, then the second set I liked are too wide and sit right on top of the caliper :( I am sure I will get there in the end. Any pics of yours??

Hello darlin, long time no speak!!!

Hope your well. I hear that you have one too, see this is where it starts getting exciting :D Thats as long as yours doesnt end up like the van, sorry couldnt resist muhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Yeah well he would probably disagree with you lol, hope to see you soon

Trace

yeh defo, hows the 2 nutters?? send em my regards

cheeekky fingers crossed i wont try an make my lupo in to a belingo using a extra fat elephant used in the peugeot advertt lol

gotta take some time of to come see u guys

yeh defo, hows the 2 nutters?? send em my regards

cheeekky fingers crossed i wont try an make my lupo in to a belingo using a extra fat elephant used in the peugeot advertt lol

gotta take some time of to come see u guys

LOLOLOLOL fat elephant.....Im intrigued!

Yeah they are good thanks, it would be lovely to see you. Are you doing the mk2 show in Billing at the weekend?

Failing that Stonor is at the end of the month. Let us know and we will have to hook up

I have shiny new shoes for my Lupo.

P5140959.jpg

P5140960.jpg

P5140961.jpg

P5140962.jpg

Well chuffed with them just got to get the rear end taken down a bit :)

Edited by Tdub

Wheels look the nuts. Get some spacers and get the arches filled.

Looking good

It does have some spacers on it but only 6mm, so not a great deal. Thanks for your comments, I am really liking it. Was sooooo bored of the steels.

100% better wot make are the wheels never seen them before ? if your running coilovers take out the ajusters on the rear it will give you another 20mm :D

I'm Pretty sure there Rota Rims, a copy of the old Hart racing wheels i think.....

I like them anyway think the suite it :)

Thanks Drew, Yes they are Rota's. Now they are on, they do really suit it. I am really pleased with them :)

looks lush.. they blueloops old wheels or they same .. such a nice wheel...

They are the same as his I beleive, they look great on a Lupo. Very hard to find though. And quite rare which I like.....dare to be different and all that.

Thanks for your comments

rota j mags ent they i was looking at gettin some of these for my loop but decided to get some dish because wasnt to sure what they would look like and i kind of regret it because they look mint mate

rota j mags ent they i was looking at gettin some of these for my loop but decided to get some dish because wasnt to sure what they would look like and i kind of regret it because they look mint mate

Thank you :) I photoshopped them to see what they would look like and fell in :wub:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...