NEW Range Rover

SJH92

Aha i was a pretty funny moment, my uncle and i was driving down the m5 and this range pulled infront of us, my uncle goes "thoes lights look wierd" thoes lights being coverd in the vinal wrap they use on the prototypes,

we over took it and the whole front end was cover up in it,

i was omg thats the new range...(noticing that the whole front end had been face lifted like the ones out of Autocar MAG) i felt so proud spotting it but didn't have chance to get a snap of it. but heres a link to what it looks like( http://www.autocar.co.uk/News/NewsGallery....39400&EL=-1 & http://www.autocar.co.uk/News/NewsGallery....37218&EL=-1 )

anyone else seen any prototype cars on the road, if so what and pics if possible, bit of a fan of the prototypes (dunno why lol :S )

Sam

x

Edited by SJH92

i saw a jaguar xf prototype, coming out of MIRA

other than that, havent seen any others!

as for the new range rovers, they look like every other range rover, quite disappointed!

i saw a jaguar xf prototype, coming out of MIRA

other than that, havent seen any others!

as for the new range rovers, they look like every other range rover, quite disappointed!

yeah get loads of jags comin from there always gunning it too

thats the first i've seen gonna keep my eyes open for more lol,

i think it looks better that some of the other modles theres been, and yeahh it does look like a disco abit :)

lol i saw the bloke turn off before i could get a pic lol i think he knew what i wanted to do lol :)

Edited by SJH92

I saw an original Freelander prototype near Solihull once many years ago now. Jag used to ponce up and down near Liverpool airport in oddities too. Don't know if they still do.

I saw an original Freelander prototype near Solihull once many years ago now. Jag used to ponce up and down near Liverpool airport in oddities too. Don't know if they still do.

Jaguar still have enough money to create new models? :huh: