Troop's Loop (GTI)

DJ TROOPA

Ill have it in march 2010, gives me time to start saving haha :)

lovely motor and love all the little nice touches too it :)

thanks matey! no worries dude, let me know what your situation is around the time as it's still a fair few months away. will probably put it for sale around mid Feb time to gather interest but car needs to go end of March so the new one can arrive :D

any more pics of your engine bay fella so i can see how you cut the cover? Looks nice!

Yup i can do, i'll get one later after i give the car a wash. Just simply got the angle grinder out and cut along the top :lol:

That engine bay looks great :wub: !

How much did the red hoses cost you? Where did you get them? Could you supply me some details on this . . . I'd love to do this to my little loop

Cheers

Sam

x2 :lol:

• 1 month later...

Yeah i really dont want to let it go but i have to :( feel really crap about it tbh. Just need to save money due to future plans. For sale ad will be going up 2mro on the forums and pistonheads.

PM sent

Jay

Edited by DJ TROOPA

Yup soonish Jai. Well as soon as i have a buyer then i can get my new one. Sending off docs to get private plates taken off so that'll take a week and all is done. I'm asking ÂŁ6500 with the wheels and ÂŁ6000 without the wheels (lupo gti wheels will go back on). Car has many extra's and low mileage! :)

• 2 weeks later...