can you get a 1.0 lupo with electric window?

euro_boi

im looking at buying a lupo as soon as one comes up, was looking at the 1.4 16v s (electric windows etc)

but dont mind having a 1.0, but only found them with windy windows, is there any models in the 1.0 with electric windows?

thanks

No need for two topics but...

You need to look for a 1.0 'S' which means you will get central locking, pop out rear windows and electric windows.

The 1.0 'E' has none of the above

Hello

There was no such model as a 1.0 "S". There was a "E" and an "SE".

I bought a 1.0e new in May 2000. I added several options at the point of order, Electric Windows and Central locking were an option for just under £450.

I suspect that because of the high (comparative to the base price of the car) there will not be many available on the market.

Good luck hunting.

James

just wanting electric windows and popout rear windows..

but prefer the 1.0 as will get me some more mpg on the way to shows etc..

are electric windows and poput rear windows easy enough to put in a 1.0e model?

:)

**** electronics! get a basic model! they rule!!!

Rock on, old skool all the way, think of it this way, you can keep your punching arm strong with keep fit windows!!!!! :P

My 1.0 gets around 250 miles to the tank which is not bad but can get better look for a 1.4 diesel or something bit more economic

they have a 22litre tank (correct me if im wrong) so id be happy with that..

can anyone answer the question about fitting electric windows into a 1.0e lupo, as id want the mpg of the 1.0 but with some luxurys aswell, has anyone done it before etc?

thanks

my lupo 1.0E has central locking and electric windows and will be looking to get rid in june

how much like mate rough idea :)

sam x

Rock on, old skool all the way, think of it this way, you can keep your punching arm strong with keep fit windows!!!!! :P

**** yes!!! and less to go wrong!!!

My 1.0 gets around 250 miles to the tank which is not bad but can get better look for a 1.4 diesel or something bit more economic

is that it? im making nearly 400miles to a tank!?

fitting pop-out rears is easy but electric windows would be harder!

they have a 22litre tank (correct me if im wrong) so id be happy with that..

can anyone answer the question about fitting electric windows into a 1.0e lupo, as id want the mpg of the 1.0 but with some luxurys aswell, has anyone done it before etc?

thanks

The lupo actually has a 34 litre tank! Ive never actually put 34 litres in, i assume it has a lot in reserve.

HOWEVER: It has a expansion tank, there is a little button just inside the filler neck, you press that and you get more fuel in, so maybe the 34 litres includes that.

LGG: 400 miles!!! How on earth? Do you puch it everywhere! I did not even get 400 miles a tank from my TDi :huh: You must fill the expansion tank to the brim to get that surely?

My 1.0 does around 220 miles from full (not expansion) to the light, which works out to about 40MPG.

The 1.0 is only very slightly better on fuel than the 1.4 75, as you need to work it harder .

Get a Arosa 1.0S, Remote central locking (only Lupo GTis have that!), car locks when you go over 10mph (can program it on or off), Alloy wheels, Electric windows.

Base lupos, 1.0E, dont have the pop up front seats, gives more room for getting in the back, and dont have as nice interiors. Get the 1.0SE if you need a lupo, much nicer inside although you still dont get electrics.

what are the 1.0 models like to drive, do you have to give them death everywhere to get them moving like some?

id just of thought a 1.0 in a lupo would be nippy in a small car, just want to get some decent mpg, also will be using it for shows etc..

I find mine very nippy around town, love chucking it about. Although when you want to go faster you need to know how to get the best from it.

It doesnt much like hills, but use the gears and the revs and its fine. I love mine, its quite slow but then you dont buy a 1.0 for a quick car!

Looks like you have a Corsa now? What engine is in that?

I can say the 1.0 Arosa/lupo is a far better car/engine than a 1.0 Corsa ...

Its fine once your up to speed, it can hold motorway speeds easily, quite happily sits at 90 - doing a lot of revs but it will sit there nicely. Even has a bit of pull for more too. Although its obviously not economical at high speeds.

It is a 1.0 though, with 50bhp and it a fairly heavy car, so you have to bear that in mind.

It is the lightest one though (arosas book figures seem lighter for lupos for some reason) so its fun to throw around, grips very well and is a fun car to drive. You need to work the engine quite a bit, sometimes you just feel you have changed down for increased noise rather than increased power but you get there eventually. :rolleyes:

Also think, that you can get this engine in a Polo 6n2, which is a much heavier car, and it copes with that. It not like to own one of those but the arosa/lupo is fine with a 1.0.

The 1.4 75 perol is a good engine, its quite nippy and sits at lower revs, although in my opinion the 1.0 is more fun to drive as you need to work it, you can drive it flat out everywhere and still be almost legal :lol:

It really depends on what your used to, how you drive and what your going to use it for.

i can easily see 300-350 before i fill up, (as i get to the red) and as i believe there is another 50 or so miles in the red zone!? i don't use the expansion and drive very efficiently! i clean the air filter lots and check everything is at the right level. i have been on the motor way recently every weekend, but apart from that it only gets used around town. i can take honest pictures if you dont believe me! haha