Rolling Road on Fri

Scottish_Sport_16V

Well from what i hear on the sport you should be gettin over 100 (just) standard. As you generally get a few more horsies than they say, well as long as the engine is in reasonable condition. Depending on you induction kit etc you mite get a `1-2` brake increase. But more importantly you could find that you are reaching your max power a little earlier smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />.

But dont be expecting anything major mate. Figures assumed the IND kit is getting plenty of cold air smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />.

Thats good but has confused me somewhat :?:

I had 131bhp at the flywheel standard and only 89bhp at the wheels when I had mine done at the club rolling road day.

He was talking about LincolnshireLupoGTI's results, I think - he said he got 89bhp at the wheels.

I'll have to calibrate my gizmo for power readings sometime this weekend - never got round to it. Supposed to be accurate to about 3%...