Coilovers and uprated ARB's on a lupo

Altern8

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i believe air bag suspension comes in at around 900 - 1000 quid. i dono how those would fit/if? i got a better quote for just the juice systems from another guy. novice 2 pump are 820 for the full kit except the custom bits. Pro Competition 1100 (with joystick for bouncing. can really make ur car dance) and then the final killer one

`4-pu`.jpg

LA series 4 pump Fat steel system.

Pre wired 10 switch box, accurate solenoids, Italian dumps, 1" ports, #8 hoses, competition cylinders, Parker competiton check valves and slow downs.

You can do some serious hopping with this stuff... obviously youd wanna plate up your egine and bits n bobs

looks like the front standard arbs are 18mm so if the eibach one is thicker smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> but i also found this so mabey eibach did make a mistake and made them 21 mm sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Manufacturer : Eibach

Category : Eibach `Anti-Roll` Bar Kits

`Sub-category` : Eibach A/Roll - VW

Application : Lupo (6X1/6E1) 1.0, 1.4, 1.4 16V, 1.6 GTi, 1.4 TDI, 1.7 SDI ; 10.98 -

Details : Non adjustable. Bar diameter = 21 mm

I think that you shouldnt need an anti roll bar on the rear with the type of rear susspention.

Does that sound about right techies or do I understand it wrong?

in PVW theres a article on chassis upgrades for the lupo and they say to only put ARB on the front of the car.