used price at christmas?

mdubgti

anyone have a guess at what you think the used price for a gti will be around christmas, ive seen some fairly cheap ones on autotrader. the only way im going to be able to afford a gti is if i get a cheap one ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />/

thanks!

There is a Gti on Autotrader at moment for £6800. Cant remember spec but am worried they are getting below 7K as its getting into Chav terratory now evil.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":evil:" border="0" alt="evil.gif" />

QUOTE(twisty `b-road`)
Bring on the chavs, we can poke them with sticks

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

As lincolnshire said, I had a look on autotrader and there are no cheaper than that at the moment, but you never know, one might crop up. I'd say if you made your budget 6.5k, you'd be able to get something.

Bring on the chavs, we can poke them with sticks

I'm up for that fight!

Remember the burberry metro? We must defeat the neds!

Good luck mdubgti... is it even worth scouting round the auctions?

Best cheap way to get a car at price a dealer would get it, but not easy with a rarer car!

The prices will defenatly go down at Christmas and winter time in general! they always do! But to get a gti less than 6.500 you will either have trouble or be buying a dog. Im looking at buying one over the next month and im lookin to spend around 7 and 7.5 My advise would be save up abit and get one thats worth buying!

You might be able to find a cheap gti, just be carefull cos the cheap ones are usually cheap for a reason. Im in the process of sellin my polo atm but i dont wanna start lookin at lupo's untill its sold cos i know ill see one ill want! Ive had a good look at the market, both trade and private and there are some nice ones about