jerry cans

seangreen04

Iv been lookng at this for while with not really that much luck but i was wondering where i can get myself some jerry cans, you know the sort of 20 litre metal ones? Had a nosey on ebay and not really any choice.

Cheers for any help in advance guys

Sean

cant share tha info jsut yet mate. iv kinda taken care of that one all though i need to order more, got 5 on the way now.

Jamie, do you live on here? i love it? just need to post a topic and press refresh and youve wrote back ha

Thats exactly what i typed... still looking at those lights but i think they will be pretty difficult to get fitted.

Apologies for my punctuation been a long day

Edited by seangreen04

http://www.surplusandadventure.com/shop/ar...rry-227278.html

They also have used ones listed at £9.95, but there is no buy option, so I assume they have no stock at the mo.

http://www.surplusandoutdoors.com/ishop/877/shopscr36.html

http://www.springfields.co.uk/military-equ...ehicle/?id=3036

You could also try Frontline Army Surplus in the Forum Centre. The may not have any, but may point you in the right direction.

Cheers for that silver, impulse led me to buying the one of ebay but i never thought about the forum centre. I may nip in there tomorrow after uni and see if there is anythin else i have been thinking about..

Cheers for that silver, impulse led me to buying the one of ebay but i never thought about the forum centre. I may nip in there tomorrow after uni and see if there is anythin else i have been thinking about..

no no thats a definite no no jamie, i was htinking for the roofrack idea i was having, the difficult part is sourcing an old school roofrack

Iv been lookng at this for while with not really that much luck but i was wondering where i can get myself some jerry cans, you know the sort of 20 litre metal ones? Had a nosey on ebay and not really any choice.

Cheers for any help in advance guys

Sean

i have an idea as to what you may be going for. i was going to do something similar a wile ago, so i have some plans you could have, send me a pm if you want a helping hand! :P

but i found the best place to pick up jerry cans, is at old aircooled VW shows. cheap as ****! :P

worth checking the law on this, think it might be illegal to carry more than 5lr of petrol in a can in your car now (might not go down well with insurance if you had an accident, not sure but heard other people mention similar issues) and there are limits on how much you can store at home not too I believe.

worth checking the law on this, think it might be illegal to carry more than 5lr of petrol in a can in your car now (might not go down well with insurance if you had an accident, not sure but heard other people mention similar issues) and there are limits on how much you can store at home not too I believe.

cheers for the heads up on this crusoe, wasnt planning on filing the can anyway but you definatly could have saved me a bit of bother there.

cheers for all the feedback guys, may follow up some of those when i come round to getting some more but i ended up buying one that night... for 21 quid... yes i kicked myself