Yellow Lupo Salvage

xXx-Amy-xXx

Went down to scrapyard for a front grill, there locked up was a very bady crashed VW Lupo in Yellow. Stunning car (well gess it was)... but what I wanted was the wheels.

Ronal Turbos... So if this maybe your car, Sorry about the accsident. Hope your ok. But why have you left those outstanding rims on?

They wont let me have them, even for a price, the car is selling a whole on posed up on the site doncastermoterspares.co.uk

xXx-Amy-xXx

Yes the grill was fine, but they wouldn't let me have but ir because the car is going as a whole. Ohhh very badly damaged, it had like them stickers eat, sleep, vw on the side in yellow. If so why have you left those wheels on?

No I carn't see it on the site. I think you have to sign up and have proof of idnetity before they let you. What happened if it was yours? I carn't seem to work it out?

Regards,

xXx-Amy-xXx

Yes the grill was fine, but they wouldn't let me have but ir because the car is going as a whole. Ohhh very badly damaged, it had like them stickers eat, sleep, vw on the side in yellow. If so why have you left those wheels on?

No I carn't see it on the site. I think you have to sign up and have proof of idnetity before they let you. What happened if it was yours? I carn't seem to work it out?

Regards,

xXx-Amy-xXx

Definitely Liam's old one if it had those stickers on it, awesome little car! :(

This one....

IMG_0263_copy_small.jpg

Defently... carnt say it had a black bonnet though. Yep those where the stickers.. Got a piccy of it on my phone. What happened to it?

xXx-Amy-xXx

I only got a piccy of the side what as not been crashed for the wheels sake. You got a number I'll send it to you? Don't know where my phone cable is sorry.

donny motor spares are a pain to deal with sometimes do my head in or cost a bomb .

:angry:

R.I.P Lupo...... Sorry bout that. But good luck with your car you got now. Lupo looks great in that piccy as well.

Edited by xXx-Amy-xXx