xXx-Amy-xXx Lupo 1.0L (and proud) xXx NEW PICS

xXx-Amy-xXx

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i think black badge to i took the reverse lights out like mine aswell i think it tidys up the back end alot

nice rims good choice not to sure about the front bumper grill tho :huh: and i would of loved to see you smacking the rear arch

with a hamer so it dont rub lol at leased it got the job done :lol:

new.jpg

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahh cool, my car is black anyway so if i could get a sheet with white squares that would be good, where do you get the sheet from?

on the rear of mine i have adjustable springs and shocks but i have them as low as it will let me and i still have over an inch gap between my arch and the top of my wheel. sorry im not too good at all this but i didnt realise you could get coilovers on the rear unless it was like a mk1 golf :S lol

Well you could go to any sticker shop/vinal shop and ask for 6" square white squares (I think thats is what size mine are). I got ine from a local signs and graphics shop called "Bervery Signs and Graphics".

Well with coilovers, for the rear you will get a spring and an adjuster, you could always remove the adjuster as it is not needed, but keep it safe just incase you may need it in the future. If you kit is a 120mm drop, I recived a shortaned shock with mine. I have not so much knowledge too.

Mine was too low so I have had to replace the adjuster :(

xXx-Amy-xXx

i think black badge to i took the reverse lights out like mine aswell i think it tidys up the back end alot

nice rims good choice not to sure about the front bumper grill tho :huh: and i would of loved to see you smacking the rear arch

with a hamer so it dont rub lol at leased it got the job done :lol:

new.jpg

Yes I know what you mean about the front bumper, went into the S**T bodyshop I told them I wanted front bumper coulour codeing. This is how it came out.

LOL... the muck and mud falling out was a lot.

xXx-Amy-xXx

Love the roof and mirrors, credit doing it yourself!, wheels work well and are much better than before!

as for the boot keep the vw badge, be proud of the mofo!

Thanks Rich, much appriciated!!! Wheels are sooooo much better lol. I'm gettin a few different views on this badge thing.

xXx-Amy-xXx

Yellow back ground and a black VW badge, like mine in my sig, :)

Yes I see what you mean... I have gone slightly white though.

That looks well good on the new wheels.

Agree with what Rich says on the badge, paint the grey plastic yellow and the VW bit black.

Thanks and I like the ideas all "Club Lupo" are coming out with. Gives you a lot of choice to pick from. I'm also signed up to www.eu-mania.co.uk and most of those are saying all smooth, funny how people have a different opinion on small things, but this help hugely.

Thanks for the ideas,

xXx-Amy-xXx

New piccies from YMS (Yorksire Motor Show):-

DSC04842Ccopy.jpg

4675_210934120563_743075563_7356908.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

11.jpg

33.jpg

Taken the piccies from Willooon (hope you don't mind)

xXx-Amy-xXx

Edited by xXx-Amy-xXx

It did look really nice at the weekend Amy.

There's a few things I would do, I'd take the adjusting ring out of the coilovers on the back to get rid of the remaining arch gap, pull the rest of the rub strips off, then paint the badge on the front yellow or black. Other than that, I dunno! Maybe start with the interior?

It did look really nice at the weekend Amy.

There's a few things I would do, I'd take the adjusting ring out of the coilovers on the back to get rid of the remaining arch gap, pull the rest of the rub strips off, then paint the badge on the front yellow or black. Other than that, I dunno! Maybe start with the interior?

Haha great idea's Liam BUT, with my new wheels I had to raise the rear (putting my adjusters back in) as I couldn't get to YMS to way it was rubbing :(... As for the bumpstrips, my car has faided over time. I have remover the back quater strip and you can see the coulour change, I thort maybe if I do it all you will tell in an instant. So I left them on for now. But I know what you mean about it.

Yes I will possibly get the "VW" badge sprayed yellow (coulour of my choice).

Thanks for some idea's, I like it.

xXx-Amy-xXx

hey amy love your lupo...... was so happy to see your car roaming around hull really is beaut

would be cool to chat to u some time should come over next show ur at to say hi x x

awesome lupe love your wheels no what u mean about ur rubbin problem should get ur arches rolled i plan to get mine sorted soon xx

leave the black bump strips on an have ya wheels referbed in black with a yellow dish. ''different'' ;)

I have only just got my wheels, I don't wanna go painting them or anything just yet. A lot of people giving me some idea's, thanks though. I'de love to take them off but if it is going to show a line? I'de rather leave it on haha.

xXx-Amy-xXx

hey amy love your lupo...... was so happy to see your car roaming around hull really is beaut

would be cool to chat to u some time should come over next show ur at to say hi x x

awesome lupe love your wheels no what u mean about ur rubbin problem should get ur arches rolled i plan to get mine sorted soon xx

Hey Shan, yes I shall pop over if we both attend a show :). I don't come out on a night much so I won't see you out. Arrr, the rubbing lol it is terrible, so had to raise her :) (I'm not a happy bunny). Does your B/F do arch rolling? As I've heard he works for a bodyshop. I know "Elite Bodyworks" do it but you have a chance of cracking your paint.

Thanks for the comments Shan,

xXx-Amy-xXx

Looking good loving the rims

Thanks for the comments "Grande_GTi"

xXx-Amy-xXx

looks nice but please paint he lower slatted grill in the bumper black,,,it really doesnt look right in yellow

Haha, I know what you mean. Is it possible to do myself? Matt or Gloss? Hard choice, I didn't have a choice when it came to it.

xXx-Amy-xXx

Thanks for everyone's comment's and idea's, much appriciated.

xXx-Amy-xXx

Edited by xXx-Amy-xXx

i never go out on a night hun live in york most of the time too much problem with the police as well cant be doing with it.

My bf dont have an arch rolling kit hun although i am in the process of beg stealing and borrowing in one to do mine... their is a very good chance that it will crack your paint and yellow is an awful colour to match if you are getting a full respray then id get ur arches rolled closer to that time then u arent paying for two resprays if you get me?

when i manage to get one to do mine tho ill get hold of u if u want and u can make a decision about whether u want urs doing?

xxx

i never go out on a night hun live in york most of the time too much problem with the police as well cant be doing with it.

My bf dont have an arch rolling kit hun although i am in the process of beg stealing and borrowing in one to do mine... their is a very good chance that it will crack your paint and yellow is an awful colour to match if you are getting a full respray then id get ur arches rolled closer to that time then u arent paying for two resprays if you get me?

when i manage to get one to do mine tho ill get hold of u if u want and u can make a decision about whether u want urs doing?

xxx

Thanks Shan, you got me now haha? Is definatly a bad colour to match up for sure. Not like your glossy Red, well all in time I shall be gettin my back bumper resprayed and I'll see what the colour match up is like. You must be attending Hull Motor Show?

xXx-Amy-xXx

my red isnt so good either you honestly can tell the bits that have been sprayed wen u really look but sssshhhh lol shes getting the sides sprayed wen i get my barchetta door handles put on so you wont be able to telll lol

im def going to hull motor show reckon im showing with hullcruise as hull car club have a red arosa with white roof :@ u going to huddersfield underground cruise sunday night?

my red isnt so good either you honestly can tell the bits that have been sprayed wen u really look but sssshhhh lol shes getting the sides sprayed wen i get my barchetta door handles put on so you wont be able to telll lol

im def going to hull motor show reckon im showing with hullcruise as hull car club have a red arosa with white roof :@ u going to huddersfield underground cruise sunday night?

Glad to see you at Hull Motor Show, should be a great day always a good turnout :)... Tell me about it with the Red Seat, is it a Seat? Dint relise (only joking) haha. Is a bit of a disapointing sticker though :(. Has this cruise gone now Shan? I don't think fast-n-modded attended?

xXx-Amy-xXx

Glad to see you at Hull Motor Show, should be a great day always a good turnout :)... Tell me about it with the Red Seat, is it a Seat? Dint relise (only joking) haha. Is a bit of a disapointing sticker though :(. Has this cruise gone now Shan? I don't think fast-n-modded attended?

xXx-Amy-xXx

i normally help out hull motor show or i did wen i had my beetle just cant be arsed with the 5am start this year lol.........lol very disappointing and the standard alloys sprayed white on standard ride height look shocking.......was mega pissed wen she sprayed her roof white two weeks after i did mine despite taking the piss out of mine for having a white roof tut lol

yeah that cruise been and gone the york lads all went to it hows the lupe coming? didnt see u heading back from york last night saw arron and shaggy and that alll driving back to hull tho

How did I not see your car at YMS? I saw the blue arosa driving about :)

I dunno haha. I was there :)

xXx-Amy-xXx

i normally help out hull motor show or i did wen i had my beetle just cant be arsed with the 5am start this year lol.........lol very disappointing and the standard alloys sprayed white on standard ride height look shocking.......was mega pissed wen she sprayed her roof white two weeks after i did mine despite taking the piss out of mine for having a white roof tut lol

yeah that cruise been and gone the york lads all went to it hows the lupe coming? didnt see u heading back from york last night saw arron and shaggy and that alll driving back to hull tho

I dint't attend "Big Fat Tour 3" as work had got the better of me :(... Yes the Lupo is comin on nicely, I went to Ponty Cruise Sat night... OMG the worst ever! Plus I got a FAIL of a £30 fine too :(. But I'm defenetly going to Hull Motor Show this year :) xXx

• 2 weeks later...