suppp

sonny.s

Word to yo mama fo shizzle ma nizzle shtrait up bruv innit wikid dawdy mush.

Or, as we say in English:

Welcome to Club Lupo. If there's anything you need to know, you can use the search function at the top of the page. Get some pics of your car up in Readers Rides and enjoy your stay.

:)

slam it!!

rim it!!

theres a life moto if i ever did see one! :lol:

first thign to do is clean it lol debage it tek those nasty door strips off das the easyesy thing to do first as ther all jus stuck on n removing alofit makes a big diffrence

seriously! ban him!!! hahahaha! ENGLISH PLEASE SIR!

theres a life moto if i ever did see one! :lol:

seriously! ban him!!! hahahaha! ENGLISH PLEASE SIR!

lol im sorry its early. was'nt really paying attention to what i was typing. but im sure u understood it :P well yeh debage it and take those bump strips off should be the frist thing, plus its free ! lol

first thign to do is clean it lol debage it tek those nasty door strips off das the easyesy thing to do first as ther all jus stuck on n removing alofit makes a big diffrence

How exactly should these be removed??

and do the areas where the parts are removed have to b smoothed and re-sprayed??

Edited by quinner11

very carefuly lol they are stuck on i cant remember exatcly what with. but the same as the rear badges and use some tar remover on the left over "glue". just be carful when parking next to people as they thend to be thick and let the car door swing open, then ofcouse slam it as little green giant said see how it goes from there what every tickles your fancy really lol

Edited by sonny.s

very carefuly lol they are stuck on i cant remember exatcly what with. but the same as the rear badges and use some tar remover on the left over "glue". just be carful when parking next to people as they thend to be thick and let the car door swing open, then ofcouse slam it as little green giant said see how it goes from there what every tickles your fancy really lol

thanks mate

so no respraying or smoothing needed after removing strips no??

thanks mate

so no respraying or smoothing needed after removing strips no??

na mate not genrally welll it wont be like mine wen i took them off the bugger who had the car befor me superguled them on!! freekenheck anoying lol but yours should be fine a quick t cut should do the trick but dont pull them off to hard chould damage the door, post some pics up

na mate not genrally welll it wont be like mine wen i took them off the bugger who had the car befor me superguled them on!! freekenheck anoying lol but yours should be fine a quick t cut should do the trick but dont pull them off to hard chould damage the door, post some pics up

does it not leave any mark at all wen they are taken off no??

How low would u suggest lowering it?? dont want problems going over ramps..around my area its covered it ramps

im completely new to all this how much roughly would lowering the car cost??

Edited by quinner11

How low would u suggest lowering it?? dont want problems going over ramps..around my area its covered it ramps

im completely new to all this how much roughly would lowering the car cost??

it can cost anything from free-£900 or more

it depends on what you want...springs are the cheapest option (next to cutting springs, please dont :P) or coilovers.

coilovers are the best option as you can adjust them to your prefered height...as for height it depends on how your hitting them and how big they are haha

get a belly pan and youll be fine ;):P