Ultimate Dubs Convoy

Guest Lauryn

Any one else who would like a stop scheduled in somewhere? We aren't stopping every half and hour so if you could please sort out meeting places between yourself and we'll try to add you into the list.

Currently the stops are as follows:

Aberdeen (If anyone is actually joining me there?)

Dundee

Glasgow (Hamilton services on the M74)

wooop woop im special i get my own stopping place!!!

Its only me stopping there though matey!

very true... just shows im a vital part of the jigsaw ha. The same goes with me regarding the empty space if one person needs a lift down however and again you will not be able to stay in the car... the offer is there

im convoying down with the FKin Dubs boys too kenzie!! me n dave need to be in falkirk for 8am :o:o:o BRUTAL

my wheels are at the tyre place waiting on "special" valves coming :( costing me 6.90 a valve.... i HATE doing everything last minute :angry: to say im panicking is a an understatement!! :wacko:

No to sure what i'm doing yet?

Whats times and where is everyone meeting up?

Jordan, my phone's playing up so can't reply to your text, will ring you asap mate, just to let you know I haven't forgot about you :lol:

Jordan, my phone's playing up so can't reply to your text, will ring you asap mate, just to let you know I haven't forgot about you :lol:

Im at work now till 2.30. Was halfway through claying my car before getting called in early, Still need to polish and seal my car. Spoke to treb earlier and there is only going to be 3 of them so im going to meet them in glasgow later so i can hopefully get the car ready and get some sleep. Is there any chance you could stick the bits in the car and i'll take them off you when i get down? I'll try to pop back on later if it's not to busy.

Jordan - No probs mate, if there's any changes drop me a text and I'll get it in the morning.

Clairey - We're leaving around half 8 now, what kinda cookies you bringing?? Also, please tell me what is wrong with poking badgers with spoons?

Half 8?! You bloody nut jobs! Im not leaving the south now till just gone 12, ive had my co-pilot decide to come right at the last minute and he wont be in Salisbury till at least half 11.

Never mess with a pretty boy with a hairdressers appointment!! :lol:

Still up for drinkypoos in Telford though dude, i'll give you a buzz when we get there. Poking badgers with spoons is fine as long as your gentle...

Cookies will be either smarties or choc chip, depends what i can find :D

Guest Lauryn

We're not leaving Glasgow til 12 now, my car is no longer inside so no need to go down at the crack of dawn. From what I understand its Jamie, Sean, myself, my mate, and hopefully Jordan too. I feel bad for Jamie, hes gonna have 2 exciteable ladies in his car, high on sugar!