Compomotive TH Monos Silver 195/45/15s

Becky_Howell

Hiya all,

I've read somewhere that these alloys have been discontinued? Does anyone know where I can buy these from? Because I reallyyyy want them on my Lupo!

Sorry if this post has been on here before, Im still trying to figure the site out (:

Thanks in advance!

Becky x

Lolol :wub: Whoops! (: Sowwie!!! I know, there amazing aint they. I WILL find a pair!!! lol

Thanks

Becky x

Btw you need two pair as there are 4 wheels on a car :D

Lmao!!!! :rolleyes: Oh god.. making a good impression on this Forum aint I :P

Linz - Thanks for that link. Found them on there :D Btw, your car is AMAZING! xx

no they stopped making these wheels for over a year ,but have now made them to order in any stud pattern etc, as i used to conctantly ring them go to WWW.DUBMEISTER.CO.UK they have them on there, works out about £500 for the set without tyres, then ur best bet is to get tyres of ebay there so much cheaper on there

reece

Thanks Reece! :) I just gotta save up for them now lol. Good point about Ebay too :) Im soo glad they havent stopped making them, There's only a few Lupo's in my area and they've mostly got BBS or similar, so I wanted something difeferent. :)

Thanks again!

x

What about direct from compomotive?

http://www.comp.co.uk/

direct from compomotive you have to order 10 sets of wheels a good look if you got the money to buy 40 wheels and sell them as u get a large chunk of but i wudnt like to say how much they would cost.

i think its lupodan on here that was sellin them for 400 for a set which aint bad