Crashed my loop!

i done exactly the same thing, locked up on ice and went into the back of my friends zetec s, £3000 worth of damage for him and i needed the same parts you guys need. . .

headlamps are so expensive, mill autos wanted £114 for one :o

nice looking car you got there anyway :)

noob. . . ill help you fix ur car if you need a hand, mine took a couple of hours to strip, we could strip and fit in a day :) nice little garage you got yourself :D

i done exactly the same thing, locked up on ice and went into the back of my friends zetec s, £3000 worth of damage for him and i needed the same parts you guys need. . .

headlamps are so expensive, mill autos wanted £114 for one :o

nice looking car you got there anyway :)

noob. . . ill help you fix ur car if you need a hand, mine took a couple of hours to strip, we could strip and fit in a day :) nice little garage you got yourself :D

damn ice i say :( lol

pair of smoked on ebay for £110 :) might have to make a purchase...

and yh i was mena strip it today with lee but he had a meal to go to, but once ive stripped it felix said he will check the chasis and sub frame and that over for me, then i got a guy from paintworks coming ot once ive stripeed it to give me a price of how much they wil charge to fix it all back up and spray it all :)

if to expensive then ill do it myself cus i can get all the parts for £400.

you doing anything tomorrow? im off work and realy want to strip it :)

Bad luck :(

There is quite a lot of talk on here about crashing, remember everyone, its winter = less grip! so you need to leave more distance (which i dont :rolleyes: )

You may not think you have damaged the Clio (french cars are better built than VAGs you see :P ) but more often than not, what looks like no damage can turn out to be costly, as it can often start off the crumple zone under the rear of the car - ive seen that a fair few times.

Atleast its a nice excuse to do some changes B)

any progress mate? im going to be doing this tomorrow, just wondering if you came across and unsuspected damage atall and any advice? :D

edit: p.s how much has it cost you so far? cheers :P

Edited by _noob_

any progress mate? im going to be doing this tomorrow, just wondering if you came across and unsuspected damage atall and any advice? :D

edit: p.s how much has it cost you so far? cheers :P

Yep got everything back on jst waiting for my lights and then its of to the paint shop, ill post pics on when i have got more time. It took me and a mate from 9am to 4pm on saturday (when it was -4 degrees) and a couple of hours of tinkering on sunday.

hello mate, im realy confused now because that picture you shown on the first page people have said its the bumper reinforcement but if you search that on google and on the crashrepairparts website this it what it comes up with...

slamorbumperreinforcement.jpg

so what is the part in ur first page?

cheers :

• 4 years later...

hope your okay. roads round Haverhill are deathly at this time of year, iv'e done it myself on the withersfield road in ice. lupo looking nice, i'm sure it will have it fixed up in time for show season :)

• 4 weeks later...