AndyW's pictures updated.

AndyW

I've finally gotten around to tidying my evoposters album, so now the Lupo pictures are with the old car pics. Which is nice!

http://www.evoposters.net/carsa/andyscars

And look at this fine little fellow, proof, just like you all knew, that I really do like citroens Me_first_car.sized.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Theres another one of me in there by a 2cv, all we need now is that pic of me cruising down mcdonalds car park in a saxo donning a burburry cap and some blond chavette in the passenger seat and my already weak credibility is lost around here biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

lmao...I'm still laughing as I type this...but, and I'm sorry Andy, upon first glance I read this as...

And look at this fine little fellow, poof, just like you all knew

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(DubDub)
No way... ive been here toooo!!

Did you get your driving licence there on that crappy red piece of card.

Me_Lego_Evo_car.sized.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Me three! LOL It was quality. I was dead excited. I got told off for going the wrong way round a roundabout though biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Well.....how was I supposed to know they go the other way round in Denmark!

Also....some poor kid got stuck on the railway crossing. He was balling his eyes out just sitting there as the train came towards him!

The GB team won though....did you get those little Lego flags to stick on the car? I got the licence too.....think it's in my drawer somewhere!

QUOTE(MattyB)
lmao...I'm still laughing as I type this...but, and I'm sorry Andy, upon first glance I read this as...

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

me too, i wondered what this was all about

QUOTE(MattyB)

Thought I'd made a major typo there for a second! :oops:

Yeah, you had to pick which flag you were so that the instructor could tell you off in the right language.... i must have picked the most knackered flag, cos bits kept comming off.

Th round abouts were confusing.... but funny... i remember as it was all comming to an end I decided it was time to turn this ride into bumper cars... didnt go down well