What would you pay for my car?

twisty b-road

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That misfiring beast?! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Given what they're up for at the moment, I'd probably put it up at around 8,750, and be happy with 8,`250-8`,500.

Wanna sell the leather seats? wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Ahh, you know you want to! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I'll even let you off that drink you owe me - you see, I'm just *that* generous! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

got no chance at that, mine was a 2003 and sold for £9K 6 months ago, getting into the low point for prices before christmas now so you'll be lucky to get £8500 for it with the glasses guide £8K being more like what you'd get as a trade in especially if the modifications put people off.

QUOTE(snoopstah)
Early 2002 though, and we all know that you don't get your money back on mods sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Aye, I didnt meen his mods, by everything I meen full spec - Leather.. air con etc.

even still, nobody is going to pay £9K for his if there are plenty of others like this around, even in the for sale section there is arguably a better one for £8K ono with a lower mileage air and 6 disk cd nice and standard and probably treated well with a lady owner, even has new front tyres and would probably go for £7850 if you got in there and made an offer.