The Real Mini

BenLAST

Had this for around half a year, a lot of work has been done to it. But after only driving it for 4 weeks, its turned out to be real costly so i shall sell up and purchase a Lupo in the near future when its back from repair and spraying. New rear valance is going on next weekend, and the back panel pushed out and made flush again (if changed, the car will be written off on insurance). Whislt that is being done, i shall cut out the inside of the arches and wings, and slam it to the max.

Anyways, i'll try keep it in time order. There has been a LOT of welding done to it, but i skipped those pictures out.

DSCF0156.jpg

DSCF0167.jpg

DSCF0176.jpg

DSCF0173.jpg

DSCF0691.jpg

DSCF0693.jpg

DSCF0692.jpg

DSCF0698.jpg

DSCF0700.jpg

DSCF0727.jpg

DSCF0726.jpg

DSCF0725.jpg

DSCF0284.jpg

DSCF0721.jpg

l_dfb9ff6cc248279240ab9f722e962c04.jpg

l_43964d74b268887aab6b4997defa0d75.jpg

And i got rear ended yesterday but some numpty in a MG looking at directions instead of the road.

l_5436763c78c5d9351125a6ca194cadcd.jpg

Edited by BenLAST

Haha, i just added in a bit at the top about slamming it this weekend. Hi-lo's are sitting next to me as i type. Just need the wings and arches trimmed as the front already scrape!

Only a little 998 for now. Shall be getting a 1380 Miglia spec engine soon with 5 speed box. Should be pumping out 100+ break easily. Should make for some fun.

New shocks are going on the back in the very near future, and i shall do some work on the body to get it slammed when the whether clears up a little. Ta for the comments.

Only a little 998 for now. Shall be getting a 1380 Miglia spec engine soon with 5 speed box. Should be pumping out 100+ break easily. Should make for some fun.

New shocks are going on the back in the very near future, and i shall do some work on the body to get it slammed when the whether clears up a little. Ta for the comments.

he hopes if your paying me £1800 for the engine then ben