Penry's Ibiza

penry

Could do with spacing out the rears. I think this is a must-do mod on these cars as the track is quite narrow on the back.

Never seen one on those RS4 reps, it looks well on them.

They run a 6N polo rear beam dont they? Thats would explain the narrow rear track!

I do agree the wheels look awsome on it, good choich!

i dont like it on them.think it looks to flush . there reps aint they ?? what tyre size you go for ? and what size are your old ones? i might have em of you if your selling, my camber has chewwed up and spat out my tyres lol

Too flush, i dont get what you mean mate? They are reps yeah, on 205/40's because 215/45's rubbed A LOT. Old ones are standard 16's, on 195/45's and i think im keeping them as spares mate, they would be good as winters or emergency wheels.

Liam: Spacers are a must mod, i havent sorted any yet though because 1) im epically skint, and 2) didnt know if the rs4's would have enough poke anyway once i got them on. Thing is though without spacers i can go lower on the back as i can tuck them. Hmmm choices!

Too flush, i dont get what you mean mate? They are reps yeah, on 205/40's because 215/45's rubbed A LOT. Old ones are standard 16's, on 195/45's and i think im keeping them as spares mate, they would be good as winters or emergency wheels.
tooflush as in all flat and straight down,not for me but thats not what counts.the tyre size i no what you mean i need smaller ones but just cant afford it at the moment running it is a mission lol and just got my fmic so that was costly

would you be interested in a 6 disc changer for the original radio ? sounds really good in myne but i am running through amps

Edited by christian

tooflush as in all flat and straight down,not for me but thats not what counts.the tyre size i no what you mean i need smaller ones but just cant afford it at the moment running it is a mission lol and just got my fmic so that was costly

would you be interested in a 6 disc changer for the original radio ? sounds really good in myne but i am running through amps

Ah right i get you now, the car is very flat sided anyway and as much as i would love some mirror polished d90's, its not practical really ive put my sensible hat on a bit now! Cheers for the offer mate but ive just stuck my alpine h/u, sub and amp in there so my cd changer is doing nothing at the moment either!

p.s. marty yeah they are 17x7s

Edited by penry

Ah right i get you now, the car is very flat sided anyway and as much as i would love some mirror polished d90's, its not practical really ive put my sensible hat on a bit now! Cheers for the offer mate but ive just stuck my alpine h/u, sub and amp in there so my cd changer is doing nothing at the moment either!

p.s. marty yeah they are 17x7s

You should be able to get away with 10-15mm spacers on the back easy......

Daz

• 5 weeks later...

Got my sub in for some tunes, and gave it a long overdue wash and hoover. Needs machine polishing desperately though, and my nice door dent taking out before summer starts.

Some phone pics:

IMG_0028.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

And a shameless comparison:

DSC00081.jpg

DSC00146.jpg

As always, comments etc?

Edited by penry