fifa 09

Cooky

Its fantastic! Download the demo and try it out, if you like pes you will like this fifa, i guarentee! We need to set a club lupo league up.

ill take your word and bite the bullet!

off to asdaaaaa

Edited by Cooky

I'm intrigued by FIFA 09 too again big PES fan if it plays like PES4 but looks as good as Fifa normally does i'll buy it

My bro (he is 30) has been a pes fan since the first one on the ps1 and he was disapointed with pes2008 and he couldnt believe how good fifa09 is. So he is converted and will be purchasing it. If you read the reviews there are so many pes fans who have turned to fifa this year.

Played the demo and thought it was pants, played the pes2009 demo and loved it. Sure its not got glitzy menu's and is not completely licensed but you cant beat a good piss up and a mass pro evo tournament with mates.

I have yet to play pes 2009 due to the mess 2008 was. Not everybody is going to like fifa, thats just the way the world is, but i think the majority of footy gamers will.

pes2008 was a poor effort for me. for one the way the keepers seemed to have butter on thier hands. everyone ran with straight backs. sol campbell could run as fast as ronaldo etc... thers a big list of how poor it was.

wtf was the crack with the grass aswell?

played the pes2009 demo and i think its a million times better!! :D the movement of the players is ideal. i scored a goal with torres and before he took the shot in the replay he even looked up!

fifa09 is also quality best one yet.

think im gunna have to go back to pes tho. cos i feel like a filthy fifa bum!

You big fan boy!

PES6 was so much better than PES2008 on the 360. Infact if you want a pro evo game, get it for the ps2. I read somewhere that PES wasn't even meant to be still made and that it should have ended a couple of years back. Not sure how true that was though, but i dont think it was ever meant to be a next gen game.