Leather Interior

Wolfie

You're very very unlikely to get leather Lupo interior.

Hear that a MK3 Golf's front seats will fit straight in though.

Other than that a retrim may be the way to go.

I can't think why a GTi wouldn't cope with pop out windows - it's been the subject of a couple of discussions on here in the past, and the only reason people can think for it not having them is that it might make it easier to pinch. Can't see any other logical explanation for it not having them myself.

The salesman who sold me mine said it was an insurance related security reason why it didn't have the option of opening rear windows from the factory

Mind you, he was driving a 5 speed GTi himself and I told him it had ally panels and variable valve timing so maybe that was just waffle...................

***salesman checking the spec in the brochure***

"Oh yeah aluminium doors, wings and bonnet"

"Told you, and look there. Variable valve timing"

:shock: I'm asking around various trimming companies for prices as i am looking to possibly retrim it. I have also been considering R32 front seats as i want to create an OEM style mota. :roll:

QUOTE(Marqs_Loopy)
:shock: I'm asking around various trimming companies for prices as i am looking to possibly retrim it. I have also been considering R32 front seats as i want to create an OEM style mota. :roll:

I'd agree with mark, find a decent `re-trim` company and get a decent job done throughout, will probably cost a bit, but its what I intend to do one day.