My Sport on a Rolling Road

Alex_225

Excellent results on the RR, given the rest of us some inspiration to mod our Sports ! Pity the manifold is such a pig to fit, otherwise I would have done it ages ago, but I may now due to the power advantage. Is it noisy ?

Does anyone know whether a sports cat would also help, might push you over the 120 Alex ?

Changing the subject Alex, how did you do your sig ? The Loop would look good on a black T shirt !

Edited by rooco

The manifold will definitely give you the power but the BMC does give you a great noise!! Also depends how much you want to spend as the BMC only cost me £100 and fitted myself. The manifold is a lot more costly to have fitted.

As for noisiness, yeah its pretty noisy haha. Usually gets people looking although if you keep below 3k its not too bad and thankfully it pulls well up to 3k anyway. Blip the throttle on the down changes though and you get a lot of popping and banging haha.

Rooco - my mate did the signature, I'll see if I can dig out a copy of just the Lupo or see if he still has a copy. :)

The manifold will definitely give you the power but the BMC does give you a great noise!! Also depends how much you want to spend as the BMC only cost me £100 and fitted myself. The manifold is a lot more costly to have fitted.

Probably do that first then if its cheaper. Where'd you manage to get it so cheap? I can only find it cheapest on KamRacing for 158.50 delivered?

The manifold is a lot more costly to have fitted.

Didn't cost me a bean to have mine shaped, i took it to Harvey's (a tyre and exhaust place in Northwich) and ask a couple of their fellas to get a torch on it and bend it slightly, also removing and plugging the egr take off too.

Took about 15 minutes. So food for thought. Fitting it wasn't such a pain either, i did that myself at home.