polo 1.4 16v sport vs lupo gti :(

mdubgti

ive had my eye the lupo now for a good year and a bit and its most DEFFINATLY the car i want to be in. but due to recently being disqualified i may have to settle for a polo 1.4 16v sport sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> simply for insurance purposes sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> any ideas on how to make some quick cash besides selling crack or my kidneys?

Well, which do you value more? - don't forget you've got 2 kidneys!

Just kidding... have you got a quote yet? GTi is only group 11 (I know that's higher than a polo or lupo sport but it's still less than a lot of people expect) - try Adrian Flux for insurance as they seem to be particularly good with the GTi.

I'd agree. Went in a GTI and didn't feel that much quicker than my old Lupo 16v. It's lighter than the Polo and has the center exhaust. get some deep dish alloys and you'll look the Daddy.

QUOTE(Tigz)
Max had a bit of a rcae on way home from Blackpool, and there wasnt much into between the GTi and the 75bhp 1.4

I'd say there was about a Tigz's worth of power in it! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

yes i was thinking that too but i decided i prefer the shape of the polo 1.4 16v to the lupo 1.4 16v but obviously if i could i'd get a lupo gti. come december i will have a years no claims and at 19 i have a very big crash and a disqualification on my license its going to be hard to find a quote for around 2k sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Haha.

Polo Gti are a higher insurance group than the Lupo Gti, how strange.

The Polo is soo much slower...

Must be due to the "not so good" handling of the Polo that makes it a liability! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />