Weitec Ultra GT Suspension Kits - Your Opinion

sgtazza

Hey Guys,

I was looking at the above mentioned Weitec Ultra GT Suspension Kits. They seem to be pretty decent and they are very well priced.

Has anyone on here had any experience with them? would you say they were worth it? etc etc...

Im not up for proper slamming due to the driving that I do, but the 35mm F&R drop that the Weitec kit offers would suit me fine.

Cheers

Looks like I will be forced to give them a try.

I initially wanted the Bilstein B12 kit, but for the quality and the cost they were a bit steep!

So being the tight arse that I am, I think the Overtime dosh will go on the Weitec kit.

Will it throw my geomatry(<-Spelling?) out massivly? Im probably being a donut,

but one will assume it will need adjusting anyways with the kit lowering the car?

Cheers

Looks like I will be forced to give them a try.

I initially wanted the Bilstein B12 kit, but for the quality and the cost they were a bit steep!

So being the tight arse that I am, I think the Overtime dosh will go on the Weitec kit.

Will it throw my geomatry(<-Spelling?) out massivly? Im probably being a donut,

but one will assume it will need adjusting anyways with the kit lowering the car?

Cheers

yeah will need adjusting, but if it feels fine at first let it settle for a week or two then get it done

Thanks for the advice. My mate at work has just put a Bilstein B6 (? might have been B8? cant remember) kit on his S3.

He said it felt much better after letting it settle in.

Chop chop payday, I need suspension.... pronto.....

Edited by sgtazza

Couple of our customers have had them, One on a lupo, another on an A3 and they've both loved em!

Al, could you find out for me what the best price you could offer for supply only and supply and fit to a GTI for me please?

Al, ditto Tigz on the supply quote for a 1.4 Sport

Thanks for the further info darth vader, good pics too.

I realised KW are based in Tonbridge which isnt that far from me.

Girlfriend is making me pay for holiday so I'll have be a child and wait for my toys until 30th July now! :lol::lol::lol: