Did you know...

bossjohnc

...the rear headrests go here when the seats are down:

seats.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

?

Then you can put the parcel shelf behind them to stop stuff falling between the front seats!! Genious!!

May seem silly to those of you that know...

Any other neat lupo tricks?

QUOTE(zippy)
Thats ace!

Did you have a lot of Transformers as a kid Bossjohn?   biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

err.... yeah.... laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

It's silly really, was just wondering what the hell to do with two headrests and a parcel shelf when the seats are down - they usually got stuffed behind the seats/in the footwells, but now I know they have a dual purpose! To defeat those evil decepticons!! hahahahaha!!!

QUOTE(dazraz_uk)
WOW im off to go and do the same thing jus coz now i know i can!! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Me too !Thats well good!

Im sure i read somewhere that theres a button that you can press and the Lupo folds away into a handy sized briefcase.

ive just tried it out and i found that if u put th headrests in the little holes in the seats the correct way round (as found on the seats) and bend them back a little the parcel shelf sits in better and doesnt move around,

That's wicked.....didn't know you could do that. I always stuffed them down the side pockets in the back! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Never knew that, I always leave them at home but that is pretty neat I must admit.

Someone at VW has obviously got time on their hands to think that up.