PVW FEATURE ! OCTOBER ISSUE ! ideas for improovements....

alexfernihough

i'd say roof racks but then i'd haf to kill you because im gettin some soon.. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

personally, i'd be rockin some camebridge rear light if you don't have them already... they look awesome.

other than that i think your car is perfect. 8) 8)

OK two things you need to do, is take off the plastic vents, and cut some real ones, as they look really good.

From a distance they look good, but in photos people may be able to tell they are plastic.

Second thing to do is to bolt that roll cage in, so it works.

Other than that, Id say the car is fine.

Are you not going for any engine mods before the feature?

As one of the BMC filters would be nice, to give you some more noise as the exhaust is quite mellow compaired to the rest of the car.

What you got two months to get the car ready?

Stripped out interier would go well.

have you put race seats or anythin in it yet??

if not theres a nice set of porsche GT3 seats on american ebay for $2,500.. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

strippin the car out is a really good idea.. i did mine and think it looks much better than standard.. 8)

havent even seen your car so hard to say but my fave thing in any featured car is the little details - original ideas or even just small things u dont normally see that make it a bit special.....things like when you first saw the 'turbo' badge from a 911 on a modded VW (but not that cos thats on loads of cars now!)

spunky munky calm down. I only asked a question cos its a lupo, quite high of the ground, massive chrome rims like everyones fitting to their 4X4's and its pictured on a hilltop......seems like the look hes going for, so whats your problem?

....as for the 'fake lupo' and 'bitch' comments.....I really cant be bothered responding to stupid comments like that.