little bit of exahust help!!!!

lupotdiboy

Rite, iv got my Lupo sat on 195/50/15s getting it dropped on 40mm springs tomorrow, until i can afford coileys, however in the mean time, i was having a little look on jetex, and i found this awesome looking exahust, now the only problem is it says its 4 an 1.4 or 1.7sdi??

so would it fit on 1.4 tdi???link to the exahust-

http://www.jetex.co.uk/website/jetex_exhau...luminised+Steel

any advice or experience or any pics of this exahust on anyone lupo would be wicked cheers guys

Edited by lupotdiboy

on the site it says centre exit? im not totally sure but i thought centre exits on tdi's required a bit of cutting underneath?!

not really experienced bout this but thought id chip in my two-penneth :D

Its listed as a TDI exhaust so if that fits your 1.0 Tigz would it fit my 1.4 S

and where did you mount the centre hanger to?

27-ch0large.jpg

Edited by veedub1955

Hiya mate, I put in an order for one of these systems 3 weeks ago, I have now been told that Jetex do not have any in stock in the UK or in their warehouses in Germany. They also told me its not in production at the moment and when it is it would be coming from Sweden anyway. I have been told by Jetex now that it will be a minimum of 8-12 weeks before they are available again. Just a thought, unless you're prepared to wait a while!

I've got this on my 1.4 TDI. See this thread which I replied to help other owners who wanted this exhaust. Sounds nice on the TDI engines :)

http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?sho...c=40261&hl=

Here's what my rear looks like with the help of a reiger rear centre exit bumper

rear-1.jpg

cheers that looks awesome, i like the look of having it cut out of the bumper and just below hmmm not sure what i would do, but thanks for the info guys :)

Nice to randomly bump into you today lupotdiboy ;)

Small world hey, but Lupo was looking very nice :) Should get some pics of it up on the readers ride if you haven't done so.

Edited by g-man85

Nice to randomly bump into you today lupotdiboy ;)

Small world hey, but Lupo was looking very nice :) Should get some pics of it up on the readers ride if you haven't done so.

ye i know was really random, my names Ross by the way lol, ye i would but i dont know how :huh: any chance u could pm me intructions how to do it :rolleyes:

Its listed as a TDI exhaust so if that fits your 1.0 Tigz would it fit my 1.4 S

and where did you mount the centre hanger to?

27-ch0large.jpg

yeah straight onto the 1.4s also. i have one. sounds fantastic but i didn like the centre exit so after running it for ages i took it off and am making some modification to the backbox