How many topics can i get locked in one day?!?!

SARAHGTI

Im a good girl really....I just like to express my opinions and like to know if people agree with me!!

I blame the pregnancy hormones for been a little trouble maker at the moment. :lol:

I welcome all pm's.

Little Sarah

xxx

(sorry, couldnt resist it)

Im a good girl really....I just like to express my opinions and like to know if people agree with me!!

I blame the pregnancy hormones for been a little trouble maker at the moment. :lol:

I welcome all pm's.

Little Sarah

xxx

(sorry, couldnt resist it)

but you dont reply.... funny that

:confused:

Hahahahahaaaaa Owned!

xxx

:lol:

to be fair i didnt know

and quite frankly i couldnt give two ****s

you may be spawning offspring but thats no reason to be an arsehole all the time

Well because when someone sends me a pm asking if it is my time of the month when i'm pregnant i dont think such stupidity warrants a reply!!

it's school holidays, he has to entertain himself somehow.

hopefully he'll wear himself out masturbating to the bra section in his mum's littlewoods catalogue soon.

Popular girl gets backing from her buddys and beats annoying person in argument. Snore.

is she popular?

tbh i'd never noticed her before the last day or so.

on the other hand i have noticed what an annoying immature c*nt "little chris xxx" is.

is she popular?

She has a fanny and a pair of boobs.... well I assume as she says she is pregnant.

This is a golden combination on a male dominated forum.

is she popular?

on the other hand i have noticed what an annoying immature c*nt "little chris xxx" is.

he cant be more annoying then you adam!

:lol:

I would not say i am a popular girl on CL, far from it!!

I am not an arsehole, i'm just saying what everyone else is thinking.

And somehow I dont think i will lose sleep over the fact that you dont care if im producing offspring.....but then again...oh god how will i cope....Little chris doesnt care booooohooooooo

Little Sarah

xxx

is she popular?

you'd be a **** too if everyone constantly piss takes and has a go

i think you'll find i have made some useful contributions to the some of the threads

if its the bloomin' 'little chris xxx' that everyone seems to find so bloomin' offensive i'll stop it

but this is absolute bullshit

everyones the hardman behind a bloomin' laptop screen thats what pisses me off most

Edited by Boy'dup

you'd be a **** too if everyone constantly piss takes and has a go

i think you'll find i have made some useful contributions to the some of the threads

if its the bloomin' 'little chris xxx' that everyone seems to find so bloomin' offensive i'll stop it

but this is absolute bullshit

everyones the hardman behind a bloomin' laptop screen thats what pisses me off most

ever wondered why everyone takes the piss and has a go?

Its annoying as hell and no one else does it. Are you insulting our intelligence, we can see who has made the bloody post.

Everyone is tough behind a laptop, hey if you wana take on a pissed off pregnant lady i'm game!!

Edited by SARAHGTI

actually yeah whats so offensive about

'little chris xxx'

answer that for me

cos for a start you only started doing it to try and be an attention whore and get tigz to put a title under your name.

2ndly why bother writing it every time, why not put it in your sig?

3rdly the way you come across online is like an immature schoolkid, which is basically what you are so not sure why that comes as any surprise.

Edited by Adam K

Its annoying as hell and no one else does it. Are you insulting our intelligence, we can see who has made thee bloody post.

Everyone is tough behind a laptop, hey if you wana take on a pissed off pregnant lady i'm game!!

im not gonna take on a woman

1 its wrong and

2 you cant win

insulting your intelligence....