Piercing...

rachel_gti

ive found that with piercings, the same with most things actually its never as bad as it looks

as sonn as you feel the needle touch you its over its like amillisecond feel of a good nip

imagin n sum 1 proddin u with a tack for a split second its sore then u forget it

Guest Lauryn

I have 5 piercings in one ear, 2 in the other, and my belly button, and I cant say they were painful, would do it all again no bother if I had to. DO IT!!!!

love getting new piercings but have nowhere left which is visable none of mine hurt and would have them all done again. same with tats love the feeling. :D:D

Honestly when you walk out after getting it done, you will be wondering what you was so bothered about!!

hmm... should i get my bellend pierced?

:confused:

actually needles probably too big to do it

:lol:

Honestly when you walk out after getting it done, you will be wondering what you was so bothered about!!

thanks guys, advice really appreciated, just got to sway the bf round to thinkin its a good idea, as he aint keen at all.

hmm... should i get my bellend pierced?

:confused:

actually needles probably too big to do it

its not good braggin bout things like that :P (as in u dont have much to brag about, o y brag! :S)

Edited by rachel_gti

thanks guys, advice really appreciated, just got to sway the bf round to thinkin its a good idea, as he aint keen at all.

its not good braggin bout things like that :P (as in u dont have much to brag about, o y brag! :S)

just thought it would be a laugh

better than the nobheads who are like yeah i can make it 12 inches.... If i fold it in half

yeah i bet

lol i know. but he can pout on times and would mega pout with that and the hasle id get... well..... talk about bein under the thumb eh

just get it done if hes a decent enough boyfriend then he should be fine with it