Bug jam Bug jam Bug jam

dickstar

Good at least a couple of you are going!! Air cooled thing my ass it a good chance to get leathered and play cars for the weekend!!

Wobbs I will keep my eye out! You keep you eye out for a silver gti, with a guy looking like a girl (me cos ive got long blonde hair!!!) and a guy with an afro!!!!

See you there

Tom

I went!!

Saw Tom and Sugar but unfortunatly not Wobbs :cry:

It was raining when i got there so that put a dampner on things!

yeh i went too..

nice to meet u sugar...

saw tom too.. waved a few times at the petrol station!

who was the guy with the black lupo with u tom ( i think)

and saw nathans car aka lupo lunatic...

grr... lupo meets always bring on the rain im sure!

what a washout!!

Oh my gosh!! I ended up parking in the field before the entrance ... nice an sunny ... leave brolly an jacket in car ..... get to the strip and it pee's it down!! non stop!! :cry:

... hair like an afro .... not a happy bunny! lol laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

n e who!!

Nice to meet u Sarah Ross an Paul!! :wink: sorry i couldnt stop .... the guys were a bigger bunch of girls than me moanin about the rain! (i saw ure loop's too! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> :wink: )

sugar x

Gutted, saw you guys when I was leaving, but has very tired stroppy brother with me who wanted to leave. Parked up at Tesco and came over to find you guys but you had already gone! double gutted.

Wasa great weekend, you guys really caught the ass end of it by the sounds of things! The weather was ace right up until about 7:00 this morning.

Other than that was a really good event, got loads of great pics which I will post shortly! also got a 16.20 on the drag strip which I was particularly pleased with.

Anyway regards to all. Sorry we didnt have time to chat but hopefully there will be more fun events soon!

Tom

Hey Guys.

Good weekend but really disapointed that i didnt see any of you guys. The place was soooooo big you would have to go through each field and have a careful look!!!! If you saw 4 chicks all wearing the same top and some very liitle shorts (arses hanging out) of pink and orange then that was us. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Shame I did not get to meet any of you, was looking forward to it.

QUOTE(Wobbs)
If you saw 4 chicks all wearing the same top and some very liitle shorts (arses hanging out) of pink and orange then that was us. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />  

Someone must have taken a camera, come on post some pics 8)