Help with GTI ARB on 1.4

sciroccotune

Just GTI bushes.

AH i have a plan on that one,

I really want poly ones at some point but until then i was planning on using an old trick of hoping the bushes i have have stretched enough to all the extra 5mm.

I know its a bit of a half job but i did this ages ago on my corrado the old old bushes lasted another few years with the bigger ARB.

So basically the 22mm is the one i want and i should just need new bushes

Thanks chaps!

Edited by sciroccotune

I re-used the circular bushes but not the more block shaped ones. Im almost positive the bushes are the same on the gti and sport, as the ones that came off were identical to the ones I put on :rolleyes:

anyone know where i can get poloy bushes from?

cheers

Theres no specific kit for the Lupo GTi from powerflex. You would have to measure the original ones and then go through powerflexes list and find ones to fit your specs.

john

Theres no specific kit for the Lupo GTi from powerflex. You would have to measure the original ones and then go through powerflexes list and find ones to fit your specs.

john

Update.

Fitted the bar, Old outer bushes no problems but had to cut town the inner ones so will be trying to get some replacements for the inners.

So far im not sure if its any better or not - it remains to be seen. I think that a major weakness of my car is the lack of a rear ARB.

Thanks for the help guys!

Edited by sciroccotune