GT prologue for PS3

RallyeBaz

Anyone who's got Prologue play any proper racing games like rFactor of Live for Speed? If so...how does the new simulation mode on GT5 compare? I've seen a few vids and it certainly looks better than GT4. Seems you can actually get the arse out for a change.

i cant comment on gt, it certainly looks good on the tv comercial - but i have just purchased rfactor. i cant wait to get that through the post! :D

i cant comment on gt, it certainly looks good on the tv comercial - but i have just purchased rfactor. i cant wait to get that through the post! :D

Make sure you get on to rFactor Central when you get it and download the 'Ring and all of CTDP and iDTs mods then get online! :P Also...BMW Sauber F1.07 round Silverstone GP is pretty awesome :D

you need it, there are no negatives. the only mistake i made was buying too early i have had mine £430 from new. and i dont have any games. i was waiting for gt5, yes i was a fool. so i will have ended up paying £450 just for the pleasure of playing gt5 prologue...

the only possible tip is that you could wait until the start of 2009 when the full gt5 game comes out and just get that with a new ps3. saving you a bit of money.

Edited by Dark

I have a PS3 and a 360 and I have to say I prefer my PS3 online gaming (which most seem to dissagree with) but just so you know some of us like the PS3 more than our 360's. However the amount of games I have for my 360 still make it a regually played on bit of kit. But I belive ps3 is a better console once GT5 and GTA are out (tho gta is going on 360 too)

Make sure you get on to rFactor Central when you get it and download the 'Ring and all of CTDP and iDTs mods then get online! :P Also...BMW Sauber F1.07 round Silverstone GP is pretty awesome :D

awesome - cheers for that mike!

i may have to ask a bit of advice when it comes to all the CTDP and iDTs mods etc - im absolutley hopless for stuff like that!

the main reason i wanted it for was the adac lupo cup series!

:lol:

i downloaded a really small demo for gt5 from the playstation store for free. you get 6/7 cars then get the same cars tuned up and 1 track

the ferrari 599 with traction controlled turned off is very fun!!!!

and it was really good so prob get the prologue until the full game comes out

i just got a PS3 from a new phone contract for free. the exact same contract i was on, so im not complaining :). I'll be ordering GT5 off play soon as its back in stock :)

I was going to do exactly the same this week but negotiated a great deal on my existing contract.

Might still get one for a blu-ray player sometime, and I hear there are rumours of a slimline PS3 in the wings.

Also is it not GT5 that is going to feature the Top Gear test track, AND let you use your PSP as your rear view mirror?

Also is it not GT5 that is going to feature the Top Gear test track, AND let you use your PSP as your rear view mirror?

i heard that it was going to have the top gear track. not sure if its true but be good if it was tho!!!

you can use the psp as a review mirror in the formula 1 game so be good if they use it for GT5 as well

Yeah I heard topgear had a eal with GT5 makers that would get news feeds and whatch top gear episodes and race the top gear test track.