ISTS

Jonny70

I might go to this, havent decided yet, will be my first ever time too, ive heard it is a very good show to go to so i might go along.

Hopefully ill see some lupos on the way and follow them up :shades:

I'm going with loads from scarborough look for scarborough cruise and come say hello, you wont miss me. :)

yea its meant to be quality, a few mates of mine went last year and said it was a real blast. Night time is meant to be a bit mental :D

• 2 weeks later...

im goin with my local club UKMR check us out if you see the flags n banners up. my little red lupo gti conversion will be up on the stand so if you see it gimmy a shout. im pretty new 2 club lupo n it would b nice 2 meet sum of u guys. STEVE :):shades:

Just got back from this. Some nice cars for sure but I am amazed at what some people think is show worthy. It really annoys me that some cars are such a mess, half-finished and blatently rubbish (big dents, crash damage, not even cleaned) and I have paid to see them. I expect to see a show full of show-worthy cars.

Certainly plenty of variety which was nice, good coverage of most manufacturers, many more new cars than old (and generally the old cars were the nicer modified).

Saw a few Lupo's there, all pretty rubbish condition and "blinged to within an inch of their lives". With the exception of one that is. A certain supercharged sport that I recognised with a new colour scheme, very low, tasteful modifications and all carried out to an extremely high standard.

Oh, and why do so many of the owners seem to like driving around flat out in 1st gear on the rev limiter. It is packed with people walking around, many of the cars on show are expensive and some owners tear around the show area as if their really slow car should be impressing everyone.

well apart from the snow the weekend wasnt toooo bad. went over n had a chat to matt as he was only paked up a couple of metres away. only noticed the odd lupo and to be honest none were my taste. i had the little red lupo 1.4s gti conversion. shes lowered 40mm on coilovers atm with matt black bathurts, tinted windows and club stickers. BMC CDA induction is on order and hopefully going to have a new full decat exhaust system before modified nationals in may. shes remapped to 149bhp and held her cool sat up the ass of a 1.8 honda integra [VTEC!!!] at 132mph. any1 attending shows in the summer and see the lupo around come gimmy a shout itl b nice to get to know people as im pretty knew to club lupo. also check out my local car club www.ukmodifiedrides.co.uk

well apart from the snow the weekend wasnt toooo bad. went over n had a chat to matt as he was only paked up a couple of metres away. only noticed the odd lupo and to be honest none were my taste. i had the little red lupo 1.4s gti conversion. shes lowered 40mm on coilovers atm with matt black bathurts, tinted windows and club stickers. BMC CDA induction is on order and hopefully going to have a new full decat exhaust system before modified nationals in may. shes remapped to 149bhp and held her cool sat up the ass of a 1.8 honda integra [VTEC!!!] at 132mph. any1 attending shows in the summer and see the lupo around come gimmy a shout itl b nice to get to know people as im pretty knew to club lupo. also check out my local car club www.ukmodifiedrides.co.uk

guess you are VAG JNR then ::P you were camped near us :)

i was well imp[ressed, only 2 mk2 arosas there, both on here me and jonny :)

Yea donny was cool as! I know what you mean about the bling'd up Lupos there were some lupos with a lot of money put into them with not much co-ordination/taste, Donny show has always been very "Max Power" though what with all big bodykits and stuff nothing against it just not my taste...

Matt, you got any pics of the finished "Roof Project" haha?

Yea donny was cool as! I know what you mean about the bling'd up Lupos there were some lupos with a lot of money put into them with not much co-ordination/taste, Donny show has always been very "Max Power" though what with all big bodykits and stuff nothing against it just not my taste...

Matt, you got any pics of the finished "Roof Project" haha?

ooh yes, 2 secs il have to get them from bebo..

5102028a7394360934b187860032l.jpg

5102028a7394368489b352018175l.jpg

and yes was all done over donny weekend with hand cut squares at 39mm square... lol. i must be mad

Edited by MattTDI

So where abouts you from then in town? not seen you about.