spotted this on pistonheads

mcbeal_88

sounds good until you get to this

down on the log book as a 1.8t but can still be insured as a 1.4 sport which it originally was.

how can you insure it as a 1.4 if it say's 1.8 on the log book unless he means it's still a 1.4 on the log

hmmmm something not right

i bet it goes like the clappers tho

sounds good until you get to this

down on the log book as a 1.8t but can still be insured as a 1.4 sport which it originally was.

how can you insure it as a 1.4 if it say's 1.8 on the log book unless he means it's still a 1.4 on the log

hmmmm something not right

i bet it goes like the clappers tho

im gonna wait and see the pics lol, the whole ad sounds funny, dont want any chavs buying this....

have you mailed him then?

have to post them up when you get them, so we can all see it.

im not gonna be buying it but il mail for pics, jst interested to see what its like...wld be one of the quickest in the uk im sure with tht sort of power..

Ive cin this lupo dwn basildon....

n it flys.

this car is quick there wasnt nuffink dat looked as quick as it.

the noise it makes as well sounds crazy but ur right does smoke a little bit lol.

i thought the conversion was 6k i swear thats wot i read before?? it says in the add 12k :S

n it flys.

the noise it makes as well sounds crazy but ur right does smoke a little bit lol.

i thought the conversion was 6k i swear thats wot i read before?? it says in the add 12k :S

i've read some sh!t im my time but f3ck me!

conversion = 12k = err... naa... i don't think so

nufin as quick as it? where do you live?! i see like the odd ferraris, lambos and maserati on nice days,

an i live in a little town! we got a few TVRs too :huh:

n it flys.

English please :coffee:

Engine bay looks a bit suspect...... not sure why things are even tied back properly like the N75 looks like its just floating around in the bay.

Exhaust looks like a Rage type universal, and doubt the brakes have been upgraded but hopefully better than the Venom Lupo which ran 280hp+ on 239mm's lol

£8k I think is a lot really, and you've got to think about the owner caring about the car. Lets be honest its basically been driven uninsured as no mod's are declared obviously. Basically a careless thoughtless owner like that will reflect that the car would have been thrashed and had lots of traffic light grand prix.

Not worth a look at to be honest, rather buy a basic lupo for £2k and spend £6k on the conversion by a company.