Lupo value question .

openrooflupo

Hi all anyone have any idea on the value of my wife's lupo openroof 1.4 16v it has 39 k on the clock and was last serviced by a vw dealer around 2 years ago since then it has been serviced every 3k it has alloys 14'' .

Were thinking of poss trade in for an auto.

Cheers in advance for any info.

Id say you could probably get about £2500 for yours, its quite desirable having the open air and some people may even pay more than that! Although £2500 private sale would be my guess.

Ok. Why we are here then

1.0E Openair

Only 11'000 on the clock!

Diamond Black

Mint paintwork

Mint roof

Mint inside

12 months Tax

Just had first service

What we looking at? :D

Please delete the first service part! That sounds really bad for a 2004 car :wacko:

Its a difficult one that, as a lot of similar ones are at dealers so they charge more.

I think your probably looking at about £4000-£4500 maybe.

Again thought it quite desirable, its in a good colour and a 1.0 so good for a first car too. Should sell well i would think.

Just a guess though :D

Edited by cardaft

Thats what i thought.

During the 11,000 miles though the dealership had a look at it for me before i picked it up. Infact the service was a few 1000 miles agao. Time flys eh...

Might PX it on a new Polo but depends what they offer me.

Yeah i remember you saying, it must be a good few months ago when it was done now. Still though servicing is every year or 10K you know :P

PX they might offer you around £3200 - £3400 i would think. Although you were saying you want a good spec polo so hopefully you will get a heafty chunk off the list price as polos are sooo expensive once you spec them up!.

:)

Mine came in as a part ex at one of the dub dealers at my work. Shes a W plate Jazz blue 1.4 s with 60k on the clock and they gave £1700 for her. Believe it or not she was actually one of the most expensive i found (i was looking for one for about 3 months before i got this one). They ranged from £950 for a T plater with 100k on the clock to loopy. I just missed out on the tdi sport (cant remember the age) but it had 40k on the clock and they had given 2200 for it, but it must have been under 5 years old or we couldnt have retailed it.

Beware if they offer you silly money on your lupo as they will be taking that money out of the profit on the audi, so you will be in negative equity so to speak on the audi. and the audi was overpriced. So haggle your discount first on the new car, before negotiating your lupo price

Edited by Little Vik

Dealers are such a rip off, id never ever willingly trade in my car.

I prefer to buy and sell privately.

You might as well throw money away trading in with a dealer, they have your eyes out!

I couldnt stand a dealer making profit on my car when they give me a crummy trade in price and then sell it for a lot more, just makes their deal better imo.

Edited by cardaft