The Star and Garter - GTi Festival - Club Lupo

bossjohnc

Star and Garter - Good Plan?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok... there are facilities in the pub - after that closes there are looads of bushes + trees, and it's fairly well secluded!! Ahh, the fun of camping.

No showers - but surely you can go without a shower for one day? (If not, I think there's a shower block at SP.)

For further info about facilities that might be available after closing time, PM me.

Food is available from `12-2pm` on a Saturday, and from 7pm onward.

Do we want to bring the southern convoy forward a bit to `co-incide` with lunch?

lol @ peeing in bushes, sounds a laugh, just make sure theres no cameras!!!

my mate may come with me, but we would share 1 tent anyway

Cant wait now even tho the cars looks crap with all its dentes etc but what can u do biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Just for a re cap where are you gguys meeting so i can see if u can get their 2 for a convoy to the pub biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I was gonna bring a big disposable just in case, but there might not be a need.

On the other hand, if we get there too late for lunch it might be worth doing anyway!!

Just to check - is anyone a vegitarian?? (or not like burgers/sausages)

Pub will be doing food from 7 onward, so doesn't need to be more than a light snack.

Is it worth bringing more beer- after all, pubs shut at 11 and im hankering for a bit of a session. :wink:

mmm alcohol alcohol alcohol, i quite fancy a pub meal myself......of course with some wine, i mean like 3 bottles, to meself laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />