newbie needs club lupos help

spats

LOL. its when they were registered mate. THERE IS a 07 plate in somerset It was unregistered and I wanted it, sadley a women put a deposit on it before me. db will confirm this, im sure he saw it, and many on here have, it was the famous unregistered red one (come on back me up guys)

LOL. its when they were registered mate. THERE IS a 07 plate in somerset It was unregistered and I wanted it, sadley a women put a deposit on it before me. db will confirm this, im sure he saw it, and many on here have, it was the famous unregistered red one (come on back me up guys)

Ooh thatll be up for a doller or two :shades:

Is that the one that had slight damage before it was registered? It was then fixed while it was still unregistered and people were saying its an import because of the radio, which i could see being any different.

Other than that i dont know of one :confused:

i'll let you off then...

:coffee:

lol cheers mate. Yes Cardaft thats the one. was sold from a place that sells damaged cars or repairs them and then sells them, was sold in mint condition and they said it wasnt an import, but it certainly was as had MD player, lights were different etc... The place knew nothing about the car saying that not all GTI's came with xenons etc... Totaly wallys. They have a Merc SLR in there at the min with *Slight damage*

Edited by Bikerz