Men: Do you have a low sperm count?

Picola

People don't object to how they are kept, they just don't like the thought of people eating dogs. Fair enough, I don't agree with breeding them cruely.

Why is eating dogs wrong though? They don't keep them as pets. What makes a dog better than a cow? If another country started pressurising us to stop eating beef because they were quite keen on them what would you say? I want to try dog just to wind people up. :rolleyes:

I'll eat anything with a face on it.*

And it's a good song, you should thank me. :)

*May not be strictly true.

Edited by Philplop

killing and eating animal = right

HP sauce = wrong

How tetchy are some people its only a bloody duck. At the end of the day fetal ducks, cows, dogs and dolphins all had the same amount of time as people to get to the top of the food tree. If they had put the effort in fetal ducks would be eating you and me right now.

Also if you've ever watched a slaughter when Hugh Fernley Whittingstall isn't there with a camera its a bit different. Still ate the sheep tho, it was lovely

Just don't think we have a right to go and stop other countries doing what they're doing because we don't agree with it.

Mainly the dog-eating thing that gets me. Why is it wrong to eat dog and right to eat beef? Just because we see them as pets doesn't mean everybody else does, they breed them to eat, nothing wrong with it, in my eyes.

I'm sure that fetal duck had a much more pleasant death than lots of animals that are killed here to be eaten. Why does a fetal duck deserve more respect than a duck?

I'm not saying we have the right to stop it, I'm saying its extremely primitive. Anyway, I think it is, maybe you don't - shows how our standards in food differ!

I agree with your point on dogs. And a fetal duck doesn't deserve more respect than a duck, they both deserve the same.

Oh and I've plenty of friends already thanks, enough to keep me from posting too much on this forum ;)

then i pity you.

you are missing out on possibly one of the best tasting things in life.

gutted for me, don't worry I enjoy my food very much, but thanks for your concern :)

killing and eating animal = right

HP sauce = wrong

How tetchy are some people its only a bloody duck. At the end of the day fetal ducks, cows, dogs and dolphins all had the same amount of time as people to get to the top of the food tree. If they had put the effort in fetal ducks would be eating you and me right now.

Also if you've ever watched a slaughter when Hugh Fernley Whittingstall isn't there with a camera its a bit different. Still ate the sheep tho, it was lovely

Missing the point.

An egg. With liquid. Feathers, bones, guts and a fishy taste.

Thats whats wrong, not the fact the duck is a feotus