Lupo illustration

mcrdave

Hi Guys, been messing with illustrator / photoshop for a bit today (as the weathers bobbins!). I've created an illustration based on a photo I found on here ages ago. Does anyone know who took the shot originally? It's a really nice photograph took with a fish eye lens.

I wanted to ask his/her permission to run out a few prints if anyone wants one. I'll post the illustration below.

I was thinking of £10 for an A4 and A3 for £15 on really nice thick art paper. This is all dependent on sorting out some arrangement with the original photographer.

Also I can hand illustrate your photo to create a similar effect. I do similar stuff on my website but not done any cars before! www.coffeeandbiscuits.co.uk

Cheers guys, any thoughts, comments welcome.

lupoframeSM.jpg

can i ask where you learn how to do some of the stuff on your website? i'd kill to be able to do stuff like that. im not bad at basic graphic design but couldnt come up with some of those book covers and stuff.

amazing mate.

Thanks very much!

Not really had any formal training, I did do a mac skills evening course then just kind of 'fell' into it. I've just been messing with illustrator and photoshop and found i loved illustrating stuff!

I work for an ad agency now but the stuff we do his mainly horrible arts and leisure logos and adverts and things so my web stuff is what i do to get all the 9 to 5 stuff out of my system!

Started doing the book covers for my gf who works for a publishing company.

if you love messing and finding out how to do stuff you'll soon pick up the programmes, if you need an tips or pointers though feel free to give me a shout anytime!

Cheers

great work!

can you change any photo into illustration/sketch style? how much for standard photo size into a4??

Yeah basically, I draw it out in illustrator then take it into photoshop and use the brushes and quite a few layers (25 in this case). Can be done to any photo, the higher the resolution the better though!

I'll do a custom photo in colour or black and white (or any colour scheme you want) for £35.

Yeah basically, I draw it out in illustrator then take it into photoshop and use the brushes and quite a few layers (25 in this case). Can be done to any photo, the higher the resolution the better though!

I'll do a custom photo in colour or black and white (or any colour scheme you want) for £35.

excellent mate...could i pm you the picture? pay by cheque/paypal?

some of ur stuff on the website is cool but im not afan of the lupo pic doesnt look very well outlined i know this is the look you were goin for but even at that i don tthink it looks that greatly done...sorry man,, each to their own.