My (newish) Loop, *UPDATE*

luv_lupo

I say newish as I actually got it at the beginning of December, but haven't been able to drive it much since then due to a) DVLA being slooow with the tax and B) exams! :glare:

It's an '04, 1.4 S 16v, only 8k on the clock.

It's my first car, I haven't got my licence yet but will be taking my test for the first time later this month... ( :unsure: and :eek:) It needs the clutch adjusting/a new clutch (not officially looked at yet) so feels a little awkward to drive atm, but hopefully will be sorted soonish...so then (licence permitting) it's all go! Can't wait! :D

Picture quality isn't the greatest- camera phone is my only functioning camera atm unfortunately :rolleyes: ... I haven't actually washed it since I got it, but it hasn't been far :( .

DSC01374a.jpg

DSC01382a.jpg

DSC01379.jpg

Got it a Stoplock (Pro no less) to deter potential Luposnatchers! I've also got a set of Arosa S alloys (from One Litre Wonder), now with VW badges, to put on! Not really into/got the money for mods as you can see (insurance is bad enough as it is), but I like it the way it is. Wondered about putting a 16V badge on the grille like the Sport, but not sure about that...saw some on eBay, a habit I need to kick! Fancy some foglights but doubt that will happen. I'll get them on my next car (many years yet hopefully!)

Anywho, hope you like (course you would, it's a Lupo) :D

Edited by luv_lupo

It looks in good condition, though it should be with only 8K on it. The mudflaps finish it off nicely too. Good choice for a first car B).

If it were mine then my question would be who's been driving it for them to kill the clutch in 8K :blink:

Thanx. Have to say I wasn't expecting such a new/well-specced one- would have been happy with a T-reg 1l, but I'm not complaining! :D It's an ex-Motability car so probably an old person....maybe held it on the clutch a lot/all the time? Killed was probably too blunt a term as it is still driveable, though the bite point is cramp-inducingly, knee-level-almost-with-elbow high! Will find out soon whether it needs replacing or not- concentrating on my test first :whistle:

Edited by luv_lupo

• 2 weeks later...

Have finally got my new wheels on- they're Arosa S wheels from One Litre Wonder, absolutely spotless and unscratched (am going to try hard to keep them that way). They've got VW badge stickers (ebay) stuck over the Seat badges, which IMHO are quite convincing! Really pleased with them- look much smarter than the steels and have better tyres too :D Clutch has now been sorted (just needed adjusting, apparently there's plenty of life in it yet), so it's sooo much nicer to drive :D

DSC01423.jpg

DSC01429a.jpg

DSC01427a.jpg

DSC01431.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Dont know how ive missed your thread! Ive been waiting to see what the arosa wheels look like on.

They do look very smart, and the badge is a good match, very nice :shades:

And congrats on passing your test :D

Thanks everybody, can't quite get over the fact that I don't have to take my mum everywhere now! :D Love my bargain wheels, they're great :lol:

Careful those wheels don't lead you astray! They may have learned bad habits from the last owner!
Lol, don't worry, I'll be sensible!