Which would YOU chose? Going lupo/arosa viewing next Sat! (pic)

luv_lupo

Got one! :D Not the lupo I mentioned in my last post (that sold the day after I saw the ad :rolleyes: ), this is another one I'd found that was a bit further away (1hr 30 mins rather than 30 mins, so not too bad!), but at a lower price and mileage. It's an 04 1.4S, 8k on the clock, 1 owner and fsh. Got a year's transferable warranty too. Am thinking that once I've got used to it and am feeling flush I might see if I can hold of the Sport alloys to put on it- think they'd look smart! I haven't got it at home yet because insurance is still being sorted out-should be getting it on monday though!!

lupo3a.jpg

Sorry if the photo is too big, I did try to resize it to message board size. It's still got the price on lol. It was the lowest mileage, newest one we could find without having to do an overnight stop or exceed the budget! :coffee:

Am desperate to get it home!! :lol:

cool, wish someone would buy me a car

looks nice though, looks like a good buy

Thanks, it's only got 1 tiddly scratch (that we could find in my dad's rigorous examination) on the bonnet, and is like a new car. Am going to try & keep it that way (whilst using it to practice my manoeuvres...:blink: )

Arosa- cheap man's lupo.

*Not my words

Ooh, careful lol. Someone might pick you up on that! Though I'm inclined to agree, now that I've got a lupo ( :blush: ).

Edited by luv_lupo

Not bad i suppose, for a lupo ;)

Well i was going to be nice but ... :P

Ooh, careful lol. Someone might pick you up on that! Though I'm inclined to agree, now that I've got a lupo ( :blush: ).

And everyone knows arosas are better looking, they just wont admit it :coffee:

Im only joking :)

Looks like a nice find, you dont really see too many silver lupos really do you.

Sport wheels would be my choice too, they do look smart and keeps things subtle.

Bet you carnt wait to go pick it up :D

That's ok! No offence taken.

Yes, I'm chuffed to bits with it! You don't see many of them around (hadn't realised that before), although silver is a common colour in a lot of other models. Funny isn't it. Maybe people didn't want to pay the extra for metallic paint on such a small car...I'm sure I wouldn't if I were buying it new, though it's nice to have!

Yep, Sport alloys are on my shopping list now, plus one of those radio transmitter things for my ipod (they're so cheap to pick up- I've seen them for £6). I'd rather get the alloys than buy a new stereo-too mean (and too poor :D ).

It's kind of good that it's not here yet as I'd far rather be fiddling around with it and reading the manual to find out how everything works than doing my coursework! I CANNOT WAIT til monday (bet it'll be raining though :( ).

• 2 weeks later...
Yep, Sport alloys are on my shopping list now, plus one of those radio transmitter things for my ipod (they're so cheap to pick up- I've seen them for £6)

Buy the itrip the newer one that plugs in from the bottom of your pod, it has the digital screen and totally faultless! well worth the 25 sheets! :lol: